dbcc fault 200029 not fixed

ASE 15.5

I have run the recommended commands to correct this fault
and it is not working? I ran dbcc checktable,,fix_spacebits
and bcp'd the data out/in (native format). I still get the
same hard faults. Any ideas how to correct?

Thx,
rick_806
0
rick_806

On 12/7/2010 1:57 PM, rick_806 wrote:
> ASE 15.5
>
> I have run the recommended commands to correct this fault
> and it is not working? I ran dbcc checktable,,fix_spacebits
> and bcp'd the data out/in (native format). I still get the
> same hard faults. Any ideas how to correct?
>
> Thx,
> rick_806

What version are you running?

Do you mean 100029?  I'm not familiar with 200029.

Are the faults reported on multiple objects?  Just one - which one?
There is an open bug for checkstorage reporting errors including
100029 against the system table sysanchors - these can be ignored.
CR 547023

What lock scheme is used by the table(s) getting the faults?

If you bcp out the table, truncate it, and run checkstorage
before restoring the data, is the fault still reported?
(this might indicate some orphaned pages)

-bret

0
Bret
12/7/2010 9:13:55 PM
I am running ASE CE version 15.5/EBF 17823 Cluster Edition
ONE-OFF/P/x86_64/Enterprise Linux/ase155ce/2422/64-bit/FBO

Yes, should be 100029. One of these errors for each of 12
tables

Lock scheme is APL for all objects.

Error is against multiple user tables in user DB.

I will try truncate/checkstorage/bcp-in

thx,
rick_806

> On 12/7/2010 1:57 PM, rick_806 wrote:
> > ASE 15.5
> >
> > I have run the recommended commands to correct this
> > fault and it is not working? I ran dbcc checktable,
> > ,fix_spacebits and bcp'd the data out/in (native
> > format). I still get the same hard faults. Any ideas how
> to correct? >
> > Thx,
> > rick_806
>
> What version are you running?
>
> Do you mean 100029?  I'm not familiar with 200029.
>
> Are the faults reported on multiple objects?  Just one -
> which one? There is an open bug for checkstorage reporting
> errors including 100029 against the system table
> sysanchors - these can be ignored. CR 547023
>
> What lock scheme is used by the table(s) getting the
> faults?
>
> If you bcp out the table, truncate it, and run
> checkstorage before restoring the data, is the fault still
> reported? (this might indicate some orphaned pages)
>
> -bret

0
rick_806

Web resources about - dbcc fault 200029 not fixed - sybase.ase.administration

Louisiana race: Could Paris attacks give Republicans an upset victory?
Christian Science Monitor Louisiana race: Could Paris attacks give Republicans an upset victory? Christian Science Monitor In the Louisiana ...

Debate Rages On Syrian Refugees: Are The Fears Of U.S. Citizens Unfounded?
The debate rages on Syrian refugees and whether they should be allowed into the United States, in light of the Paris attacks.To date, 31 states ...

Attention, Kanye: Kim Kardashian Would Like a $1 Million 'Push Present'
Kim Kardashian has been quite vocal about how she loathes being pregnant, so it’s not surprising she’d request a huge reward for enduring months ...

Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg to Take a 2 Month Paternity Leave
Mark Zuckerberg has announced that he will take a two month paternity leave from his job as CEO of Facebook when his baby girl is born. The ...

Two Australian tourists, four Britons killed in helicopter crash in New Zealand, police believe
Two Australian and four British tourists are killed in a helicopter crash in Fox Glacier on the west coast of New Zealand's South Island, New ...

Kayla, The Bald Eagle, Nearly Punched By Angry Fan: Police Arrest 34-Year-Old Man On Attempted Criminal ...
Kayla, an American bald eagle that is also Crystal Palace’s mascot, was nearly punched by an angry fan who targeted her after violence erupted ...

French police release seven people picked up during raid last week
By Gregory Blachier PARIS (Reuters) - French police have released seven of the eight people rounded up when they raided a flat last Wednesday ...

‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Actor Shuts Down Controversial Casting Decisions
Star Wars: The Force Awakens had fans in an uproar about the movie’s controversial casting decision, but a new actor to the franchise shut down ...

MacPhun offers up to 85% off Creative Kit 2016 for Black Friday: 6 apps & extras for $89
MacPhun is getting in on the Black Friday fun early with a great deal launching today through the Black Friday shopping festivities. Up to 85% ...

Parts of Midwest hit by heavy snow as holiday travel looms
USA TODAY Parts of Midwest hit by heavy snow as holiday travel looms USA TODAY More than a foot of snow fell on parts of the Midwest on Saturday ...