ASE Replicator / ASE 12.5

Welcome,

Adaptive Server Enterprise/12.5.0.3/EBF 10696 IR/P/Linux Intel/Linux
2.4.7-10smpi686/rel12503/1915/32-bit/OPT/

    I had started ASE Replicator with primary connection xxx (with
subs,articles,etc.), then I changed primary connection into yyy (and the
rest). Everything was fine. But when I try to back to xxx primary connection
Sybase returns me this error:

1> sp_addprimaryconn "xxx"
2> go
Msg 32000, Level 20, State 0:
Server 'ASE_Rep', Procedure 'sp_addprimaryconn', Line 1:
Command <sp_addprimaryconn> failed - Could not add Primary Connection
<xxx> because: The object 'sp_repmarker' is not a procedure so
you cannot create another procedure under that group name.

Any ideas, any clues?

TIA

(Original on the sybase.public.ase.replicator)

Best Regards
                ViBart

0
ViBart

ASE 12.5 to ASE 12.5.3
One of our client is having 3 no license for ASE 12.5 on Win2K (running 3 production servers) and not in the support/AMC with Sybase.. is client eligible to use ASE 12.5.3 ? Thanks KRV ...

ASE Workplace 12.5 vs ASE Enterprise 12.5
Can anyone tell me what are the differences in the 2 packaging of ASE? TIA Himadri Hi Himadri, The main and I guess the only difference is price which is for WP ~= 4 times less. Category depends from machine level, for example for Sun the upper bound for WP is Sun E450 + 3 new XXXR. Go to http://eshop.sybase.com where you can see prices and in the help the up-to-date list of machines with category HTH, Eugene Himadri Laifangbam wrote: > Can anyone tell me what are the differences in the 2 packaging of ASE? > > TIA > Himadri For NT any machines up t...

Differences between ASE 12 and ASE 12.5
Hi! I am in the process to migrate mi ASE from version 11.5.1 to an upper one. I am thinking that the logic step is to go to ASE 12, but I was wondering about the version 12.5. would there be any strong reason why I should choose to upgrade to version 12.5 other than just jumping to a newer version than 12. ? What are the main differences between ASE versions 12 and 12.5? greetings !! =:D We are going from 11.9 to 12.5, skipping 12.0. We have two reasons. First, because we are tired of making regular upgrades and figure we can stay on 12.5 for years whereas...

ASE 12.5.2 to ASE 12.5.0.3
Hello, I have to return to ASE 12.5.0.3 from ASE 12.5.2. I created a new server and did a dump/load of a user database and that seems to be fine. Is this a safe way to downgrade ? Is it necessary to create a new server (master database) or should it also be possible to shutdown the 12.5.2 server and start it again with the 12.5.0.3 binary ? Thanks, Luc. ...

Upgrade from ASE 12.5.0.3 to ASE 12.5.1
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-2-dub3ff97039 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, I've just upgraded from ASE 12.5.0.3 to ASE 12.5.1. I tried to start the server, but it won't startup. Here is the message: sybase(ASE1250)328 /app/sybase/ASE-12_5/install --> startserver -f RUN_AMXDB sybase(ASE1250)329 /app/sybase/ASE-12_5/install --> 00:00000:00000:2004/01/05 21:37:44.10 kernel Use license file /app/sybase/SYSAM-1_0/licenses/license.dat. 00:00000:00000:2004/01/05 21:37:44.10 ker...

Dump on ASE 12.5.2 and Load on ASE 12.5.3
Is possible to make one dump database in ASE 12.5.2 and later making one load of this archive in ASE 12.5.3? It is possible to dump a database in 12.5.2 and load it onto 12.5.3. -bret Leandro wrote: > Is possible to make one dump database in ASE 12.5.2 and > later making one load of this archive in ASE 12.5.3? I recently dumped from 12.0 & loaded to 12.5, was pleasantly surprised the load process upgraded the database automatically. <Leandro> wrote in message news:425d7e31.7943.1681692777@sybase.com... > Is possible to make one dump database in ASE 12...

ASE to ASE

ASE and ASE

Does ASE 12.5.3 IR is a EBF for ASE 12.5.2?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090403060603000107000502 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I noticed that release description of ASE 12.5.3 like the following: *Product Name: * Adaptive Server Enterprise *Platform: * Win NT *Release Version: * 12.5.2 *Release Description: * EBF 12150: 12.5.3 IR *Release Date: * 01 Dec 2004 So it seems that it's a EBF of ASE 12.5.2. But it seems not possible to download it. :( What's the matter? Must pay for that? Best Regards FlyBe...

ASE 12.5.2 or ASE 12.5.3 on Solaris 10
Hi there! Have anyone found whitepapers or documentation regarding ASE on Solaris 10? I have tried to search around on sybase.com, but without any luck. I'm particulary looking into zones/containers with ASE and if there is any issues regarding this. Any help is much appreciated. ..prn Hi, As for as i known there aren't whitepapers or docu. I have a couple of boxes with ASE in a zone. So if you have questions mail me. Sjaak Preben Olsen wrote: > Hi there! > > Have anyone found whitepapers or documentation regarding ASE > on Solaris 10? I h...

ASE 12.5 Small Business vs. ASE 12.5 Enterprise
Hi, Does anyone know the Technical offering different between these 2 products. Looking for docs on limitations of this ASE Small Business edition. Is it available on all platforms ? I have worked with the ASE Eneterprise editions but may have a new project that won't require the full blown Enterprise edition. thanks "Robert Furlong" <rfurlong@fame.com> wrote in message news:3E305851.80AA820@fame.com... > Hi, > > Does anyone know the Technical offering different between these 2 > products. > Looking for docs on limitations of this ASE Sm...

ASE 12.5.0.3 to ASE 12.5.4 upgrade path
I would like to know if the migration from ASE 12.5.0.3 to 12.5.4 a direct migration or is there an intermediate upgrade to be performed in between? Take a look at the release bulletins and installation guides for your platform. These are the first steps to any upgrade. http://sybooks.sybase.com/nav/detail.do?docset=1287 <passerby> wrote in message news:484e9ca8.3f0d.1681692777@sybase.com... >I would like to know if the migration from ASE 12.5.0.3 to > 12.5.4 a direct migration or is there an intermediate > upgrade to be performed in between? ...

dump/load from ASE 12.5.1 Tru64 to ASE 12.5 HPUX
Hi evrybody, Do you know if there is a way to load on ASE 12.5.1 HP-UX a dump from ASE 12.5.1 Tru64 ? or a dump from ASE 12.5.1 linux RHEL3 ? nb: support send me a patch 12.5..3 only for backupserver on Tru64 with the one I can make dump from Tru64 12.5.1 to linux 12.51. Thank you. Cecile D. 12.5.3 provides for database dump and loads across platforms with different OS and/or hardware (ie, different endianess). However, there are a few prerequisites ... see the 'New Features' manual for 12.5.3 for details about dumping and loading between different OS/hardware pl...

Web resources about - ASE Replicator / ASE 12.5 - sybase.ase.administration

3D Replicators - Scan and Print 3D 3DP Models
Replication - 3D Scanning & Printing - 3DP Model Files

Replicator: The Rock Band 2000-2008
(from the liner notes of the Whangbar Province EP) There’s something to be said for a terminus, closure, for having the guts to push the button ...

Replicator (Star Trek) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term "replicator" originated on Star Trek: The Next Generation , portrayed as a 24th century advancement from the 23rd century "food synthesizer" ...

YouTube - (4) MakerBot Replicator - Model Finishing Tricks - Acetone Wash
Veröffentlicht am 14.04.2012 Made this for anyone polishing or cleaning up their 3D prints. I recently purchased the MakerBot Replicator and ...

3D Printers - MakerBot Replicator - Thinglab, Sculpteo, Shapeways
From rings to spare parts, the solid truth is most things can now be printed, writes Brad Howarth.

Wednesday Evening Open Thread: Mars Needs Replicators!
... c’mon, you couldn’t resist either. From the Washington Post : … Yes, it’s another case of life imitating “Star Trek” (remember the food replicator?). ...

CES: MakerBot Unveils ‘Replicator Mini,’ 3-D Printer with Built-in Camera, ‘Z18′ For Big Objects
... Shop, with co-founder Bre Pettis promising to talk about “a new beginning” and a couple products, including enhancements to the “Replicator” ...

Makerbot Replicator 2
... Commercial VSL PolitickerNJ BetaBeat Events This Week Startup Rundown Rumour Roundup Follow @Betabeat ← MakerBot ‘Levels Up’ with the Replicator ...

Star Trek replicator is closer to reality than you think
In video " Can Nanotechnology Create Utopia? " physicist Michio Kaku talks about the upsides, downsides, insides and outsides of having a replicator ...