how to install vcl skin v5.40 to delphi 2009

hi all

i finally searched and got vcl skin v 5.40

i have sen help file in that folder to intsall it says that

Install / Uninstall Manually in Delphi.

Unzip Vclskin2.zip into any folder.
Compile Runtime package, the package filename will be VCLSkinRD#.dpk, where the # is the version of Delphi you are installing to. In the Delphi IDE choose menu "File. Open...", then find runtime package VCLSkinRD#.dpk, then click 'Compile' button.
Install Design package, the package file name is like VCLSkinDD#.dpk, where the # is the version of Delphi you are installing to. In the Delphi IDE choose menu "File. Open...", then find design package VCLSkinDD#.dpk, then click 'Install' to compile and install.
Add the path to folder with Vclskin components into the Library..

according to that i opened WinSkinD2009.dpk and when i tried to compiling i got warnings

[DCC Warning] WinSkinD2009.dpk(40): W1033 Unit 'SkinRead' implicitly imported into package 'WinSkinD2009'
[DCC Warning] WinSkinD2009.dpk(40): W1033 Unit 'WinConvert' implicitly imported into package 'WinSkinD2009'
[DCC Warning] WinSkinD2009.dpk(40): W1033 Unit 'WinSkinMenu' implicitly imported into package 'WinSkinD2009'
[DCC Warning] WinSkinD2009.dpk(40): W1033 Unit 'WinSubClass' implicitly imported into package 'WinSkinD2009'
[DCC Warning] WinSkinD2009.dpk(40): W1033 Unit 'WinSkinData' implicitly imported into package 'WinSkinD2009'
[DCC Warning] WinSkinD2009.dpk(40): W1033 Unit 'WinSkinForm' implicitly imported into package 'WinSkinD2009'
[DCC Warning] WinSkinD2009.dpk(40): W1033 Unit 'WinSkinDlg' implicitly imported into package 'WinSkinD2009'
[DCC Warning] WinSkinD2009.dpk(40): W1033 Unit 'WinSkinIni' implicitly imported into package 'WinSkinD2009'
[DCC Warning] WinSkinD2009.dpk(40): W1033 Unit 'ImgUtil' implicitly imported into package 'WinSkinD2009'

can any please help me in installing vcl skin to my delphi 2009

thanks in advance

regards
0
inn0vation
7/24/2009 8:33:58 AM
public.delphi.vcl.writing 510 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> i finally searched and got vcl skin v 5.40
> can any please help me in installing vcl skin to my delphi 2009

Mr. dskljf ds dsfj skfhdkjf,

why not ask http://www.link-rank.com/? They help everyone who owns a
VclSkin license.

Joachim
0
Joachim
7/24/2009 10:10:45 AM
> {quote:title=Joachim Uersfeld wrote:}{quote}
> > i finally searched and got vcl skin v 5.40
> > can any please help me in installing vcl skin to my delphi 2009
>

> Mr. dskljf ds dsfj skfhdkjf,
>
> why not ask http://www.link-rank.com/? They help everyone who owns a
> VclSkin license.
>
> Joachim
because
i got this from my friend

can any body help me please

Edited by: dskljf ds  dsfj skfhdkjf on Jul 24, 2009 6:00 AM
0
inn0vation
7/24/2009 1:00:44 PM
dskljf

Please report your friend to the Federation Against Software Theft.

You are unlikely to receive any assistance on these newsgroups to install an unlawful copy of software. If its a lawful copy then as Joachim suggested contact the authors.

Roy Lambert
0
Roy
7/24/2009 1:51:34 PM
> {quote:title=inn0vation nick wrote:}{quote}
> because
> i got this from my friend
>
> can any body help me please

Why should anyone help you steal something?

Buy a legitimate copy from the author. They'll be glad to help you with installation then.

BTW, what's your friend's name and email address? I'd like to get in touch with them.
0
Ken

Installing an old VCL into Delphi XE6
I apologize for asking this, but how do I install a VCL that I have used in Delphi 5, 7, and XE into Delphi XE6? I have copied all of the VCL files (.dcr, .dcu, .pas & Help file) into the folder C:\Users\John\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\Win32\Debug However, when I click on the “next” button in the Install Component wizard on the tool bar of XE6 and get to the “Install into Existing Package” screen, and I click the Browse on package name button, I get the message “No items match your search”. Do I have to copy some other file to this location or what do I have to do? I am ...

skin or not to skin? delphi 2009
Greetings! Alrighty I would like to create a skin.. from scratch (if possible/easy/smart) using my own images I'd bring from 3dsmax and whatever. I'd like Control the looks of all the bells and whistles (again possibly with my own images) of my newly born simplistic mp3 player. There seems to be alot of skin job packs out there, but I don't seem to find the right one for me. I'd like to make the GUI a rusty look which I can do using photoshop and some fancy 3d modeling application. But how do i pull it off in delphi / the super duper skinning application? I was first th...

Delphi IS the VCL
Delphi IS the VCL! Oh, wait... sorry. I meant Winforms, not VCL. What was I thinking? I know! they got me too. Don't know what I was thinking. :) > {quote:title=Jay Faubion wrote:}{quote} > Delphi IS the VCL! > > Oh, wait... sorry. I meant Winforms, not VCL. > > What was I thinking? Jay Faubion wrote: > Delphi IS the VCL! > TButton Forever! ;-) W Jay Faubion wrote: > What was I thinking? Wasn't it called CLX ? Turbo Vision -> OWL -> VCL -> CLX -> Winforms -> ...... (to be continued) -- ...

skin component for VCL.NET Delphi 2007 ?
I'm trying to find out a component which skin forms automatically. It needs to be VCL.Net component for Delphi 2007. I tried to find one on the web with no success. There are many for VCL but not for VCL.Net. Thanks, Rumen ...

Delphi 2009
Hi All Sorry if this is a silly question answered many times before but does the Delphi 2009 really have no VCL source? And also .. does the Professional product version have the source? Many thanks in advance -- Ed. "Ed Weatherup" > Hi All > > Sorry if this is a silly question answered many times before but does the > Delphi 2009 really have no VCL source? > Hi, No. Trial versions come without source code. Ed Weatherup wrote: > Sorry if this is a silly question answered many times before but does > the Delphi 2009 really have ...

RXLib for Delphi 2009 or Gif Animator VCL
Looking for a RXLib for 2009. I found a couple but the TRXGifAnimator does not work. Also if anyone knows of a standalone Component for gif Animation that would do too. Thanks you Finally found RXLib here with a working GifAnimator. Still if anyone knows of a standalone gif component I am interested http://vingrad.ru/blogs/bose/poyavilis-neofitsialnyie-versii-ehlib-i-rxlib-dlya-delphi-2009/ E C wrote: >Also if anyone knows of a standalone Component for gif Animation >that would do too. TGIFImage is a part of the VCL since D2007. It can display animated GIFs in TImag...

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Fast Report VCL 4 does not install for Delphi XE2 ??
Hi I downloaded the installation program for Fast reports from the Registered Users download area. However, after running the installation routine - it did not install or register any components into the Delphi IDE (even though the install.txt file says that these will be installed automatically.) The installation I used is called "ID: 28514, FastReport VCL 4 RAD Edition for Delphi and C++Builder XE2". Is there a bug with the installation ? Do I have to re-compile the packages and install manually ? What am I missing ? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.. >...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v5.3
ESB Consultancy is pleased to announce that ESBPCS for VCL v5.3 is now available, as well as the subsets: ESBPCS-Lite, ESBPCS-Calcs, ESBPCS-Dates, ESBPCS-Stats. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs If you are a Registered Owner and have trouble getting to the Registered Users Site, email me for the latest details... This update includes: - Many new Unit Conversions, including ones for Radiation Absorption and Radiation Dose - Added Multiline capability to Edits. - Support for Mars Time periods such as Sidereal Days, Solar Days and Tropical Years. - Improvements to the Progra...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v5.4
ESB Consultancy is pleased to announce that ESBPCS for VCL v5.4 is now available, as well as the subsets: ESBPCS-Lite, ESBPCS-Calcs, ESBPCS-Dates, ESBPCS-Stats. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs If you are a Registered Owner and have trouble getting to the Registered Users Site, email me for the latest details... This update includes: - Support for HTML (.NET) Colours. - Skype support added to URL Labels and elsewhere. - Support for Venus Time periods such as Sidereal Days, Solar Days and Tropical Years. - Date SpinEdit Added. - and much more. ESB Professional Computati...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v5.1.1
*ESB Consultancy* is pleased to announce that *ESBPCS for VCL v5.1.1* is now available, as well as the subsets: *ESBPCS-Lite, ESBPCS-Calcs, ESBPCS-Dates, ESBPCS-Stats*. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs If you are a Registered Owner and have trouble getting to the Registered Users Site, email me for the latest details... This is a minor update which improves support for the upcoming Windows 7 and adds a few other minor things. ESB Professional Computation Suite (ESBPCS) provides a huge collection of Routines and Components to make Data Entry and Manipulation easier for both Develope...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v5.2.1
ESB Consultancy is pleased to announce that ESBPCS for VCL v5.2.1 is now available, as well as the subsets: ESBPCS-Lite, ESBPCS-Calcs, ESBPCS-Dates, ESBPCS-Stats. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs If you are a Registered Owner and have trouble getting to the Registered Users Site, email me for the latest details... This update includes: - Support for Delphi 2010 and C++ Builder 2010 - Improved Unicode Support for Delphi 2009 and above. - Other minor improvements. ESB Professional Computation Suite (ESBPCS) provides a huge collection of Routines and Components to make Da...

Web resources about - how to install vcl skin v5.40 to delphi 2009 - public.delphi.vcl.writing

Facebook Asks Users To Install Messenger For Windows
Just days after officially rolling out Messenger for Windows , Facebook has begun prompting people to install the application. Some Facebook ...

New ways to reach the right people with mobile app install ads
Since we launched mobile app install ads six months ago, we have added several new features to improve the product for users and developers. ...

Facebook Director of Product Management Doug Purdy discusses Parse, Mobile App Install Ads
... discussed about mobile app discovery difficulties faced by developers. He discussed how developers can use the platform to drive app installations ...

WA Premier Colin Barnett urges City of Joondalup to install shark net at Sorrento Beach - PerthNow Search ...
PREMIER Colin Barnett has urged the City of Joondalup to “get on with it” and install a shark net at Sorrento Beach.

Vermont utility says it will be the first to install Tesla powerwalls in the US
... Power) Customers of Green Mountain Power (GMP) in Vermont will be the first in the US to have Tesla Powerwall stationary batteries installed ...

Adware uses Android's accessibility features to install malware
There’s an adware out there which uses features for the visually impaired to install malicious apps on an Android-powered device. The worst part ...

Dell installs self-signed root certificate on laptops, endangers users' privacy
... users and security experts on Twitter and blogs. The root certificate, which has the power of a certificate authority on the laptops it's installed ...

Dell Helpfully Installs Yet Another Gaping Security Hole On Some Laptops
That big fat “Superfish”-style security hole in Dell laptops that we told you about yesterday ? Turns out, it’s not alone. There’s another basically ...