ftp.sidhe.org should be a bit more functional

Okay, with the help of Henry Frystak, I think the problems folks were
having with ftp access to ftp.sidhe.org's been cleared up. Aparently RedHat
Linux enables ident checking by default and, for some reason, blocked
checks (and many firewalls block it) cause it much cranky unhappiness.
Since I wasn't using it anyway (didn't even know it was on) I've disabled
it. Hopefully that'll make things better.

If this doesn't clear up the problems people were having let me know and
we'll try Plan B.

					Dan

----------------------------------------"it's like this"-------------------
Dan Sugalski                            even samurai
dan@sidhe.org                           have teddy bears and even
                                        teddy bears get drunk
0
dan
10/12/1999 6:07:41 PM
perl.vmsperl 1645 articles. 0 followers. Follow

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ 550 Permission denied.
Anyone else getting the same? http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/ 64bit linux build (near bottom of page) Linux/x86_64 Linux/x86_64 .tar.bz2 (readme) (MD5 sum) (SHA1 sum) tries to link to: ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/2.33.1/contrib/seamonkey-2.33.1.en-US.linux-x86_64.tar.bz2 but that results in a 550 Permission denied error. Yeah, ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/ doesn't work either. However, I remember reading this newsgroup thread: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.general/Jqm5Q1swEnA ... It is after the 5th so ftp.mo...

Problem loading ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/
I got a problem loading above page?? This is the sixth time I have tried and no go, just get the message **problem loading page**. Any ideas why this is happening?? TIA silverfox38 On 06/14/2014 14:43, silverfox38 wrote: > > I got a problem loading above page?? This is the sixth time I have tried > and no go, just get the message **problem loading page**. > > Any ideas why this is happening?? > > TIA > > > silverfox38 Using FF 28.0 On 06/14/2014 02:46 PM, silverfox38 wrote: > On 06/14/2014 14:43, silverfox38 wrote: >> ...

ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/
ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ I have used the above ftp in the past. I notice that the Index now shows "addons" and lists numerically the available addons (extensions ?) - Previously they were listed IIRC "extensions". How does one determine WHAT are the contents of the various "directories" eg "ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/addons/17/" = Chromedit...... Any assistance is greatly appreciated.... regards:captjlddavis On 9/28/2007 15:59, captjlddavis wrote: > ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ > > I have used the above ftp in t...

ftp://ftp.midsomer.org/pub/FAQ_html.zip
I'm trying to download ftp://ftp.midsomer.org/pub/FAQ_html.zip file from ISUG Website.. It says not found. Any one has this one in zip format ? Regards KRV KRV wrote: > > I'm trying to download ftp://ftp.midsomer.org/pub/FAQ_html.zip file from > ISUG Website.. It says not found. Any one has this one in zip format ? ISUG will fix the file problem. We're also looking at having the information it it updated (since its quite out of date now). -am � MMVI ...

FTP Functionality
Hi, does anybody know how to implement a FTP Service within smal functionality into a PB Applikcation (Support Tool) ? regards bernd http://www.pfcguide.com/extensions/ext_0016.asp On Fri, 12 May 2000 15:01:22 +0200, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.powerscript BMG Dev <Bernd.Thome@bertelsmann.de> wrote: >Hi, >does anybody know how to implement a FTP Service within smal functionality >into a PB Applikcation (Support Tool) ? > >regards >bernd > > --- Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@teamsybase.com Preach the gos...

FTP Functions
Hi, I would like to know if it posible to use FTP commands from PB just to connect a send/receive some file to a FTP SITE Thanks, Yes. Have a look at http://www.teamsybase.com/roy.kiesler/downloads/wininet.zip for one solution, http://www.coolstf.com for a free, ActiveX-based solution (EZFTP) and a working PB sample http://www.coolstf.com/ax/ezftp_demo.zip. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "Jon" <jzuazoa@nexo.es> wrote in message news:hoYFkitCCHA.255@forums.sybase.com... > Hi, > >...

FTP to FTP
Lately I've been seeing scans show up of a port 21 trying to connect to my port 21 (I am not, BTW, running an FTP server). Is this just someone trying to use my IP as the middleman in an FTP bounce attack, assuming my port 21 had been open and with a writeable FTP directory? http://www.cert.org/advisories/CA-1997-27.html ...

bit functionality
Hi, does anyone have any functions for extracting the individual bits out of a byte that exists in a blob? What about hex functions? My example is this: blob{6} lblob integer li_file#, li_wrk1, li_wrk2 string ls_wrk1 li_file# = FileOpen("c:\some file.txt", StreamMode!, Read!) FileRead(li_file#, lblob) // Bytes 1-3 are string data, bytes 4-5 are hex data and byte 6 is binary data. ls_wrk1 = String(BlobMid(lblob, 1, 3)) li_wrk1 = ?? li_wrk2 = ?? I would like li_wrk1 to be a numerical representation of the hex data in bytes 4-5 I would like li_wrk2 to be either ...

ftp function
Name: Brent Reed Email: brentdotreedatclearwiredotnet Product: Firefox Summary: ftp function Comments: I don't know if this is where I should report a problem. But I just logged into my ftp site. I navigated to a page I have up there and it wanted me to log in again. The problem is that portion of the ftp site doesn't allow me to submit a log in. So all I get is a log in box and when I cancel that I get a message that says the site doesn't allow anonymous log ins and then it takes me back to the log in box, over and over and over. The only way to get past th...

FTP function
Still PB doesn't support native network function, where can I get FTP function for PB ? Jeff; Try ... SocketWrench from www.catalyst.com regards .. Chris "Jeff" <djmatti@yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:FFtEc2miCHA.130@forums.sybase.com... > Still PB doesn't support native network function, where can I get FTP > function for PB ? > > I use ezftp (Standard edition is free): http://www.coolstf.com/ There is a PB6 example on their site. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. SDN: http:...

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ is unavailable
Hi all, http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/ is unavailable for several days. I can't test recent builds :-( Does anybody can access latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n? With best regards, Siarhei It seems now, it is local network problem :-/ �� 27.05.2009 12:57, Siarhei �������(��): > Hi all, > > http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/ > is unavailable for several days. > > I can't test recent builds :-( > > Does anybody can access latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l...

Calling 16-bit functions (DLL) from 32-bit App?
I've migrated a 16-bit app to a 32-bit app recently. The one problem is that we purchased a communications DLL from a third party who has since gone out of business, so there's no chance at getting a 32-bit version. The DLL is 16-bit, and PowerBuilder (32-bit) has a problem opening the library. Is there anyway to call functions in a 16-bit DLL from a 32-bit application? Chris, Unfortunately not. Unless the DLL is 'thunkable', then it can't be accessed from PB. Who is/was the 3rd party vendor? hth, -- Anthony M. Perugini Principal Consultant CPDP,...

Function functionality ?
Hello, I have a Function : create Function F1 ........ as update T1 set col1=col1+1; commit; return col1; end; Lets say col1 value before the func. is called is 100. Now, if user1 executes this function and user2 also executes the same function, at the same time. 1) What value is returned for user1 and user2. Would that update stt. locks the table, and allows only 1 user to access it? 2) My requiemnent is that the 2 users should get different values from the function. thanks for your help -Sravan Sravan wrote... > Hello, > I have a F...

In http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/b2g/tinderbox-builds/larch-win64/latest/
The graphene-41.0a1.en-US.win64.zip Doesn't package with icu dlls --=20 =E6=AD=A4=E8=87=B4 =E7=A4=BC =E7=BD=97=E5=8B=87=E5=88=9A Yours sincerely, Yonggang Luo ...

Web resources about - ftp.sidhe.org should be a bit more functional - perl.vmsperl

Functional completeness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... set of connectives is { AND, NOT }, consisting of binary conjunction and negation . The singleton sets { NAND } and { NOR } are also functionally ...

2016 Honda Civic Coupe is a functional, fuel-efficient fastback
Filed under: 2015 LA Auto Show , Honda , Coupe , Budget Honda stuck pretty closely to its New York Auto Show concept for the 2016 Civic Coupe, ...

Scientists grow functional vocal cords in lab
Researchers say breakthrough could someday help those with voice-robbing diseases and injuries

First Functional Vocal Cord Grown in a Lab
Vocal cord tissue grown from just a few cells may give hope to people who have lost the ability to speak.

Google crams fully-functional smartphone apps into mobile ads
You probably ignore most of the mobile ads that pop up on your smartphone "Cookie Jam" may promise to be a engaging, fun experience but you're ...

To The Roof!: Guy Builds Fully Functional Assassin's Creed Rope Launcher And Hidden Blade
This is a video of Colin Furze demonstrating the fully-functional rope launcher and hidden blade gauntlets he built to celebrate the release ...

Georgia Couple Converts 25-Year-Old Bus Into Fully Functional Home
Georgia natives Julie and Andrew Puckett are currently living in their dream home, which just so happens to be a renovated school bus. The couple ...

Greek teen becomes the youngest person to build a life-size functional 3D robot
Fifteen-year-old Dimitris Hatzis of Greece has become the youngest person on Earth to create a functional, life-size, 3D-printed robot that looks ...

Google crams fully-functional smartphone apps into mobile ads
You probably ignore most of the mobile ads that pop up on your smartphone "Cookie Jam" may promise to be a engaging, fun experience but you're ...

Modular Cardboard Blocks That Can Be Arranged to Make Fun and Functional Furniture for Humans and Felines ...
... set of thick modular cardboard scratching blocks that can be arranged in a number of different ways to create various forms of fun and functional ...