Multiple IP:PORT connection and SMTPS

I took Devin's proposed patch to qpsmtpd-forkserver and implemented
multiple IP:PORT listening.  Then I modified plugins/tls to support
switching to SSL during the connect phase (but only for port 465/SMTPS).
I haven't updated the POD for plugins/tls yet (I'm hoping others can
test it too).

I committed the changes to branches/0.3x...

John
0
jpeacock
2/28/2006 9:14:30 PM
perl.qpsmtpd 1907 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond IP:PORT"
 Hi all, "A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond IP:Port"  this is the error i am geeting while sending an email using System.Net.Mail My Code here :MailMessage objMail;        SmtpClient objSMTP;        // Now create the email        objMail = new MailMessage();        objMail.To.Add...

Source IP: Multiple IPs one Port
Ok. So I'm in the process of upgrading all the Cisco firewalls to IPFire. So far I've been getting compliments on how much faster the internet is. I didn't want to brag to them about how I invented it. It's our little secret. An interesting problem popped up in this: One client is using a spam filter service that forwards their email through 1 of 15 servers on a few different networks. I'm supposed to restrict permission on inbound port 25 to these 15 addresses or to those few networks. I could do it in GWIA but how does one do something like this in ...

port redirection, multiple IP addresses (or run on port 80)
Hi all. I have a problem (I am newbee in SuSE firewall0. I do have a openSuse 11.4 and multiple IP addresses on eth0 interface eth0, 10.5.6.11,10.5.6.12/10.5.6.13/10.5.6.14........ I run (trying to/have to) multiple TOMCAT servers. I am trying to have each tomcat instance listen to on separate IP address for example: tomcat 1 - 10.5.6.11 - HTTP=8080 HTTPS=8443 tomcat 2 - 10.5.6.12 - HTTP=8080 HTTPS=8443 What i am trying to do is to redirect a) tomcat 1 - 10.5.6.11:80 to 10.5.6.11:8080 10.5.6.11:443 to 10.5.6.11:8443 a) tomcat 2 - 10.5.6.12:80 to 10.5.6.12:8080 ...

Multiple Local IP Ports
Hi, Am looking for the simpliest way to open local ports (10,20,50) using ttcp via an database table, same time. Lieven. Lieven wrote: > Am looking for the simpliest way to open local ports (10,20,50) > using ttcp via an database table, same time. Your question is a bit too vague. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) Hi Remy, For instance I want to open port 5050,5051,5052,5053.5054 localhost same time. Now this open ports should communicate read from write to port 6000 . How could this be done merely using ttcp? Lieven &...

Multiple local websites with same ip and port
Hello, I have Windows Server 2003 box and I am trying to create multiple local websites e.g. /project1">http://<machine_name>/project1, /project2">http://<machine_name>/project2 etc... By default, <machine_name>/ is pointing to a folder in my D drive e.g. D:\Projects. All my projects are under D:\Projects folder like D:\Projects\Project1, D:\Projects\Project2. Whenever I create a folder in D:\Projects, it should be automatically accessible by going to http://<machine_name>/<project_folder>  Is it possible to do this? I don't wan...

Multiple Local IP Ports #2
Hi, Am looking for the simpliest way to open local ports (10,20,50) using ttcp via an database table, same time. Lieven. ...

patch: listen port should be user-specifiable in qpsmtpd/run, qpsmtpd/config/PORT
This patch makes the PORT configurable, just as IP is configurable. It requires the addition of a new file qpsmtpd/config/PORT: 25 # on what port shall we listen? # if using qpsmtpd as an inline proxy, make this something besides 25. # mengwong 20030723 This is the patch to qpsmtpd/run. *** run.~1.4.~ Tue Mar 18 04:46:52 2003 --- run Wed Jul 23 14:25:55 2003 *************** *** 3,8 **** NOFILESGID=`id -g smtpd` exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 25000000 \ /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -c 10 -v -R -p \ ! -u $QMAILDUID -g $NOFILESGID `head -1 config/IP` smtp \ ./qp...

Multiple GWIAs with Multiple IPs
I've read on these forums that GW7 should support the use of 2 GWIAs for outbound use. Is this actually the case? If so, how would I go about setting that up. I didn't see an option in the PO addressing to select a default gwia for outbound sends. That option is only available on the Domain for me. What I would like is to have 1 domain, 2 post offices, 2 GWIAs. One GWIA should service PO1 and the other GWIA should service PO2 for all outbound mail. I would like all of the header information to be accurate for the sending domain. For example, if PO1 is abc.com an...

Multiple Connections/Multiple Databases
Okay, I have an application that needs to connect to two databases on the same SQL Server - often in the same query? So I will need to develop a query to look at two tables one from each DB - how do you construct the query string? Also, down the line this will have to allow for different users (US, Europe and UK) to access two databases as above - but a different set of two? I'm having trouble envisioning how to work out the query strings (and minimise them) and if I can get away with just using native table and field names? As an example, my query string goes to database1, how do I re...

multiple websites with multiple ip
Hi, I'm trying to config multiple websites with multiple ip (each website with one ip) with IIS6, which I guess should be easy if there's possible to config multiple websites with one ip, altough like this I can have one ftp server for each site using the standard port. anyway, when I try to start a website with another ip then the first one already runnig, it says it can't because it's using the same port as the first one. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to share the same port (80) with multiple websites and ips, and how to configure? thank you in advance Jordi ...

Multiple tabs and multiple connections all at once
Running FF7.x lastest release and I have a need to make multiple requests to basically the same server in several tabs all in a few seconds. Facebook. Facebook isn't fast right out of the box and doing 10-20 requests on that many tabs is even worse. Or at least it is on my PC. Is there any tweak that anyone knows of in the about:config that might help this?? It seems like FF only wants to process 2 or 3 tabs at a time. As fast as my connection is, I think I should be faster than this, or I'm hoping I can be at least. The requests are staggered about 1 per s...

For direct connection what is the Ip address & port?
In the .pac file "Direct" to make a direct connection. What to be mentioned in the proxy address and port of a localhost proxy software (Anonymity 4 Proxy) to make a direct connection to the net. Thanks for any replies and help. Brock --------------------------------------------- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by Norton Antivirus 2003, Definition 4th Feb-2004. ...

What should be the Ip address & port for direct connection
My caching proxy software (1st Up Net Proxy) does not allow Outlook Express to download emails. So if the Ip address - hotmail.com has to make direct connection. Rather than selecting 'Direct connecion' from the menu I wish to make a rule in A4proxy. What Ip address and port should be mentioned in the A4proxy list? I already tried 0.0.0.0:53 & 0.0.0.0:80. Somebody please reply. Thanks for any replies and help. Brock -------------------------------------------- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by Norton Antivirus 2003, Definition 4th Feb-2004. On Wed, 3...

How to find the connected client ip address and port number?
Hi, there. I want to know the information(ip addr. and port number)of the client that is connected to ASIQ. =========== If possible, how? James sa_conn_info should be able to give info on IQ connection number , user and ip address that is connected to the server. HTH Harpreet James wrote: > Hi, there. > > I want to know the information(ip addr. and port number)of the client that > is connected to ASIQ. > =========== > If ...

Web resources about - Multiple IP:PORT connection and SMTPS - perl.qpsmtpd

... sites must now be monitored. On Wednesday evening, California Governor Jerry Brown declared a state of emergency in Los Angeles County in connection ...

Miss Golden Globe role
requires showbiz connections
One constant about the Golden Globes (tonight at 8 on WHDH, Ch.

Toyota and Kymeta rely on satellites to power this Mirai's data connection
They're hoping to achieve gigabit wireless speeds within the next few years.

10th person arrested in connection with Paris attacks
CNN 10th person arrested in connection with Paris attacks CNN (CNN) Belgian police have arrested a 10th person in connection with last month's ...