Wiki Wiki Working

Got the Wiki working, it seems Opera is at fault, being unable to
handle anything more than 10K in a POST.  Unfortunately, I don't seem
to have anything else servicable.

http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/cgi-bin/perl-qa-wiki.cgi

Collaborate!  Test::Tutorial and Test::FAQ are up there, let's see if
we can fill them in.

If someone would be so kind as to fill in TestTutorial from the latest
version of Test::Tutorial?

Perl6 Quality Assurance     <perl-qa@perl.org>	     Kwalitee Is Job One
I SEE A RED ASS AND I WANT TO PASTE IT BLACK
WON'T OPEN ANYMORE I PASTED UP THE CRACK
	-- swansong
0
schwern (709)
9/18/2001 3:18:01 AM
perl.qa 2166 articles. 0 followers. Follow

In perl.qa, you wrote:

>If someone would be so kind as to fill in TestTutorial from the latest
>version of Test::Tutorial?

Done.

--
Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - skud@infotrope.net - http://infotrope.net/
"Verbogeny is one of the pleasurettes of a creatific thinkerizer."
0
perl_dummy
9/18/2001 4:12:32 PM
On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 06:12:32PM +0200, Tels wrote:
> They are up in POD, not HTML. Shouldn't that be changed?

Ummm, that's kinda hard to do.  Wikis aren't really designed to do POD
translation.  I'm using the UseModWiki, if anyone's familiar with it
and can figure out a way for it to run select pages through pod2html
or something, let me know.

The idea isn't to use this Wiki for people to read the docs, the idea
is to remove me as the bottleneck for adding to and improving the
docs.  So if someone has a FAQ answer, instead of emailing it to me
and me eventually getting around to adding it, you can just add it via
the Wiki.

Then I'll pull the PODs off the Wiki and put them in the next version
of Test::Simple.

Perl6 Quality Assurance     <perl-qa@perl.org>	     Kwalitee Is Job One
We're talkin' to you, weaselnuts.
	http://www.goats.com/archive/000831.html