Wiki Wiki Working #2

After shuffling some files around and doing some permissions tricks, the
Perl QA Wiki is working again!  Everything is now editable.

http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/cgi-bin/perl-qa-wiki.cgi

Perl Quality Assurance      <perl-qa@perl.org>         Kwalitee Is Job One
<Schwern> Contrary to popular belief, Perl is not developed by a team of
          independently wealthy mad scientists.
<autrijus> (qw/independent wealthy mad scientist/)[rand(3)]; # choose one
<autrijus> the reason it's not rand(4) is because perl isn't a science :p
0
schwern (708)
12/4/2002 7:50:11 PM
perl.qa 2166 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Wiki Wiki not Wiki Working
So I had this bright idea. Test::FAQ and Test::Tutorial are just sort of sitting here on my hard drive not doing much of anything. Why not put them up as a Wiki and then everyone else can sort of just play around with it and we'll see what happens. Unfortunately, I can't get the damned Wiki working. I've tried the QuickiWiki, which mysteriously refuses to write a file larger than 10K, and ClusterWiki, which is giving me fits trying to get it configured. If anyone has experience with this sort of thing, set up a perl-qa Wiki and we can get started. -- Michae...

Wiki Wiki Working
Got the Wiki working, it seems Opera is at fault, being unable to handle anything more than 10K in a POST. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have anything else servicable. http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/cgi-bin/perl-qa-wiki.cgi Collaborate! Test::Tutorial and Test::FAQ are up there, let's see if we can fill them in. If someone would be so kind as to fill in TestTutorial from the latest version of Test::Tutorial? -- Michael G. Schwern <schwern@pobox.com> http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/ Perl6 Quality Assurance <perl-qa@perl.org> Kwalitee Is Job...

QA Wiki pages on wiki.mozilla.org
Some folks at our meetup this morning wanted to have a central place where they could find out about other QA team members. Our summary page is at https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA -- team links are a little further down the page. Please take a moment to find your team and update any out-of-date information you find. If you have any questions bout where to put information or links, you can either post to the list or email me individually, whichever suits you better. Thank you! --KT. ...

O wiki wiki, wherefore art thou, wiki?
I use a personal wiki as a way to record notes and create documentation. I've used various wikis, most recently mediawiki. When I upgraded to 11.2, I discovered that there were *no* wiki packages in the standard repositories. I've ignored the issue for a while but now I've upgraded to 11.3 and find that opensuse still supports zero wikis. I don't understand this. I see 'wiki' as something like 'web server' or 'database' or 'browser' or 'mail client' and so in any Linux distribution I'd expect to find an embarrassing richnes...

page -> wiki -> wiki -> wiki
Can the responsible parties please cleanup this chain of links and shutdown/lock [1] the two abandoned wikis? http://qa.perl.org/ [2] links to: http://schwern.org/~schwern/cgi-bin/perl-qa-wiki.cgi links to: http://perl-qa.yi.org/index.php/Main_Page has spam and links to: Finally: http://perl-qa.hexten.net/wiki/ [1] I think that's just: <meta HTTP-EQUIV=REFRESH CONTENT="0; URL=http://perl-qa.hexten.net/wiki/"> [2] It would be nice to have a "website maintainer" e-mail address/info at the bottom of the qa.perl.org page. "&l...

Wiki #2
Name: Muzwell Email: wikinnruatmaildotru Product: eBay Companion Summary: Wiki Comments: Привет! Я из города Нижний Новгород. Я очень люблю читать и люблю свой город! Постоянно лажу на сайте википедия и гляжу всякую информацию. Жаль, что вместо <a href=http://wikinn.ru>wiki</a>, у нас какой-то блог. Но в принципе, и там можно найти что-то. Хотела узнать, что и откуда черпаете информацию вы !Делитесь! From URL: http://en-GB.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish ...

Wiki #2
Name: Maryvell Email: wikinnruatmaildotru Product: eBay Companion Summary: Wiki Comments: Привет! Я из города Нижний Новгород. Я очень люблю читать и люблю свой город! Постоянно лажу на сайте википедия и гляжу всякую информацию. Жаль, что вместо <a href=http://wikinn.ru>вики Нижний Новгород</a>, у нас какой-то блог. Но в принципе, и там можно найти что-то. Хотела узнать, что и откуда черпаете информацию вы !Делитесь! From URL: http://en-GB.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback ...

Wiki on DNN 2.1.2
Has anyone been able to get Wiki working on DNN 2.1.2? I get several sql errors when I try to upload with file manager. Got it up...Took tweaking all the SQL scripts unless your db is named dotnetnuke. Also, I had to download the source version for the install. Never was able to get the PA version to install even with the script changes. Finally. Wiki has a feature that can link to tabs by tab name. This won't work reliably because 2.x removed the unique constraints on tab names. Hi, I had wiki installed on 2.0.2 and works fine now with 2.1.2 ! Had some problems with insta...

Wiki on wiki.qpsmtpd.org
I also see the need for some decent documentation for qpsmtpd. I believe that a wiki would be helpful for creating documentation in a community effort. Therefore i just installed a Dokuwiki under http://wiki.qpsmtpd.org. For editing a user account must be created (this prevents spam). Comments? Regards Michael -- It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks On Feb 6, 2006, at 04:53, Michael Holzt wrote: > I also see the need for some decent documentation for qpsmtpd. I > believe > that a wiki would be helpful for creatin...

Wiki
Is there an officially sanctioned PD wiki? Is there an unofficial one? Has Sybase discussed plans to start one? Bump Good idea - bump bump! -Matt C. On Sep 24, 12:47=A0pm, Mark Brady <fodb...@gmail.com> wrote: > Bump I'm willing to set one up on one of the free sites unless you think Sybase would like to set up their own. Mark Brady <fodball@gmail.com> writes: > I'm willing to set one up on one of the free sites unless you think > Sybase would like to set up their own. I introduced myself to CodeXChange today. There seems to be a wik...

Wiki
Ol� pessoal, Estamos usando a wiki para organizarmos nossos trabalhos. Estou linkando tudo de forma organizada aqui https://wiki.mozilla.org/Brasil Caso tenham outras p�ginas na wiki nas quais estejam trabalhando, referenciem al� e usem a categoria [[Category:Brasil]] no final. Isso facilitar� nas buscas e na hora de saber com o que a galera anda contribuindo na wiki. Abra�os -- Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira http://twitter.com/rodrigopadula http://www.rodrigopadula.com ...

Wiki
Does anybody know of a wiki component for asp.net?John HogeSeaEagle.com Inflatable Boats http://csharp-source.net/open-source/wiki-engines HTH,RyanRyan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question...

wiki
Hi, There was so much talk about perl6 wiki, that i couldn't follow it anymore. Is there a currently working wiki where actual perl6 documentation can be read/written? Is it http://perl.net.au/wiki/ ? It doesn't seem to be very full of info ... -- Amir Elisha Aharoni, http://aharoni.blogspot.com/ "We're living in pieces, I want to live in peace." - Thurston Moore ______________________________________________________ Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html > From: Amir E. Aharon...

Wiki
Hi, Is the wiki down ? http://prismwiki.codegear.com/ I can't seem to get to it. Cheers, John -- John, > Is the wiki down ? > > http://prismwiki.codegear.com/ > > I can't seem to get to it. we had a small server hick-up. it should be reachable and fine, now. yours, marc marc hoffman wrote: > John, > >> Is the wiki down ? >> >> http://prismwiki.codegear.com/ >> >> I can't seem to get to it. > > we had a small server hick-up. it should be reachable and fine, now. > > yours...

Web resources about - Wiki Wiki Working #2 - perl.qa

Working class - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The working class (also lower class , labouring class , proletariat , or laboring class ) are those employed in lower tier, subordinate jobs. ...

Companies have tax questions to answer as working class taxpayers pay more tax than them
Why do working-class taxpayers pay more tax than large companies, in some cases literally and in many cases as a percentage of their income? ...

Washington State University working on marijuana breathalyzer
Filed under: Government/Legal , Safety , Technology A team of chemists at Washington State University is working with Chemring on a drugalyzer ...

UK government working with eBay and Amazon to catch tax-evading sellers
When it comes to tax avoidance, it's using big companies that come under the spotlight. Of course, there is nothing legally speaking wrong with ...

Time to start working on Ted #Cruzisstartingtoworrythem
Time to start working on Ted by digby For some reason I find myself on the email list of CNN contributor and GOPm strategist Alex Castellanos ...

There Are 7 House Democrats Enabling Anti-Working Family GOP Tax Policies, Like Kyrsten Sinema
... Number one, of course, was a giant wet kiss for Big Oil in the form of a repeal of the oil export ban. As Mike Huckabee pointed out, working ...

'Star Wars' animator says 'I took LSD' while working on 'Return of the Jedi'
... Vice profiling his work, Tippett admits he was under the influence for at least one of the "Star Wars" movies. "I took LSD when I was working ...

Crews working to repair water main break on Morena Blvd - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB ...
A concrete water main broke early Saturday morning in the 4600 block of Morena Boulevard, depriving water service to several customers in the ...

Texas Officials Working To Get “Affluenza” Teen Back To The US
CBS Local Texas Officials Working To Get “Affluenza” Teen Back To The US CBS Local The pair first hid out at a high-end resort called Los ...

JJ Abrams is sad he's not working on next "Star Wars"
How good is the script for the upcoming "Star Wars" sequel, following ​"The Force Awakens"?