Swiss Perl Workshop 2018 Call for Perl 6 Keynotes/Talks/Tutorials

--001a113cdebc30bd0a0565147996

Hi Perl 6 users and devs,

We have kicked off the preparation for this year's Swiss Perl Workshop and
have tentative dates of a weekend (Fri/Sat) in September and are looking to
hold the workshop in Bern at GIBB: Gewerblich-Industrielle Berufsschule
Bern:

https://www.gibb.ch/Seiten/default.aspx

https://files.newsnetz.ch/story/2/0/1/20152094/2/topelement.jpg

The venue is an institution for basic and advanced vocational education and
training, and the students attend to undertake apprenticeships. One of this
year's organisers works at the institution and says there will be interest
in the workshop from both students and lecturers at the institution so this
may be a great place to introduce them Perl 6.

If you'd like to propose a keynote, talk, tutorial, or workshop then please
get in touch so we can discuss: spw@perl-workshop.ch

As usual the workshop will be held in English, although we will of course
welcome talks in other languages.

Cheers!
Lee.

Lee A Johnson
https://leejo.github.io

--001a113cdebc30bd0a0565147996

d off the preparation for this year&#39;s Swiss Perl Workshop and have tent=
ative dates of a weekend (Fri/Sat) in September and are looking to hold the=
 workshop in Bern at GIBB:=C2=A0Gewerblich-Industrielle Berufsschule Bern:<=
>https://files.newsnetz.ch/story/2/0/1/20152094/2/topelement.jpg</a><br></d=
ocational education and training, and the students attend to undertake appr=
enticeships. One of this year&#39;s organisers works at the institution and=
 says there will be interest in the workshop from both students and lecture=
rs at the institution so this may be a great place to introduce them Perl 6=
torial, or workshop then please get in touch so we can discuss:=C2=A0<a hre=
div><div><span style=3D"color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:arial,sans-serif;fo=
nt-size:small;font-style:normal;font-variant-ligatures:normal;font-variant-=
caps:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:start;text-ind=
ent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-=
color:rgb(255,255,255);text-decoration-style:initial;text-decoration-color:=
initial;float:none;display:inline">As usual the workshop will be held in En=
glish, although we will of course welcome talks in other languages.</span><=
 href=3D"https://leejo.github.io" target=3D"_blank">https://leejo.github.io=

--001a113cdebc30bd0a0565147996--
0
leejo
2/13/2018 9:18:10 AM
perl.perl6.users 951 articles. 0 followers. Follow