rakudobug failure

I tried to report a failure to rakudobug, which generated the
following report from the mailer:
-
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 15:59:32 -0700 (PDT)

** Message not delivered **

Your message couldn't be delivered to rakudobug@perl.org because the
remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more
information.

The response from the remote server was:
554 5.7.1 <rakudobug@perl.org>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied

Is that a temporary glitch, or has the procedure changed?

After we've dealt with that alligator, I can get back to the swamp. :-)*
0
1parrota
5/13/2019 12:26:55 PM
perl.perl6.users 1183 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I would assume this is still fallout from the Perl NOC maintenance =
weeks.  Will pass this on to the people in the know.  Thanks for the =
report!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
>=20
> Is that a temporary glitch, or has the procedure changed?
>=20
> After we've dealt with that alligator, I can get back to the swamp. =
:-)*
0
liz
5/13/2019 12:33:23 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-
>=20
> Is that a temporary glitch, or has the procedure changed?

It didn=E2=80=99t register with me initially, but yes, the procedure has =
changed: RT is no longer being used for new Rakudo tickets.  Please use =
https://github.com/rakudo/rakudo/issues to report an issue.

Sorry for the confusion.

Liz=
0