OAuth2

Hi All,

This from G-Suite (g-mail):

         Starting February 15, 2021, G Suite accounts will only
         allow access to apps using OAuth[2]. Password-based
         access will no longer be supported.

I have several customers who get backup reports, RAID
controller reports, etc. eMailed to me though curl.
Curl has no plans to support OAuth2.

Is there any sign of a Raku module that supporting OAuth2
in our future?

Many thanks,
-T
0
perl6
12/16/2019 7:55:36 PM
perl.perl6.users 1426 articles. 0 followers. Follow

2 Replies
72 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 20

Try https://modules.raku.org/search/?q=auth

There's one there for what you want.

If you never looked at the modules page (it's a copy of the 
modules.perl6.org page), you might find a lot of things.

The repository also holds a module I wrote in answer to a question you 
raised over a year ago.

On 16/12/2019 19:55, ToddAndMargo via perl6-users wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This from G-Suite (g-mail):
>
>         Starting February 15, 2021, G Suite accounts will only
>         allow access to apps using OAuth[2]. Password-based
>         access will no longer be supported.
>
> I have several customers who get backup reports, RAID
> controller reports, etc. eMailed to me though curl.
> Curl has no plans to support OAuth2.
>
> Is there any sign of a Raku module that supporting OAuth2
> in our future?
>
> Many thanks,
> -T
0
rnhainsworth
12/16/2019 10:26:35 PM
> On 16/12/2019 19:55, ToddAndMargo via perl6-users wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> This from G-Suite (g-mail):
>>
>> =C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 Starting February 15, 2021,=
 G Suite accounts will only
>> =C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 allow access to apps using =
OAuth[2]. Password-based
>> =C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 access will no longer be su=
pported.
>>
>> I have several customers who get backup reports, RAID
>> controller reports, etc. eMailed to me though curl.
>> Curl has no plans to support OAuth2.
>>
>> Is there any sign of a Raku module that supporting OAuth2
>> in our future?
>>
>> Many thanks,
>> -T

On 2019-12-16 14:26, Richard Hainsworth wrote:
 > Try https://modules.raku.org/search/?q=3Dauth
 >
 > There's one there for what you want.
 >
 > If you never looked at the modules page (it's a copy of the
 > modules.perl6.org page), you might find a lot of things.
 >
 > The repository also holds a module I wrote in answer to a question you=

 > raised over a year ago.
 >

This one?  Are you BDUGGAN?

https://modules.raku.org/dist/OAuth2::Client::Google:cpan:BDUGGAN
0
perl6
12/16/2019 10:52:07 PM
Reply: