CGI on 6

Thinking about the wiki on 6 challenge (would that be a "pliki"? a
"sixwiki"? a "plixi"? erm-) I think the first hurdle would be getting
CGI going on 6. Is this already proven? If so how?

I'm investigating this now, but if someone wants to offer a working example=

--michael
0
micmath (3)
5/28/2006 8:08:25 AM
perl.perl6.users 1219 articles. 0 followers. Follow

* Michael Mathews <micmath@gmail.com> [2006-05-28 10:10]:
> (would that be a "pliki"? a "sixwiki"? a "plixi"? erm-)

Pliki Sixi?

Regards,
--
#Aristotle
*AUTOLOAD=*_;sub _{s/(.*)::(.*)/print$2,(",$\/"," ")[defined wantarray]/e;$1};

If I'm reinventing the wheel here just tell me, but it's still a
useful learning exercise (I'm embarrassed to tell you how long this
took me to get working!). Wanna add code for the TODO's?

=3D=3D=3D=3Dbegin code
#!/usr/bin/pugs

say "content-type: text/html\n\n";
my %q =3D ();
my @q =3D split '&', %ENV.{'QUERY_STRING'};
for (@q) {
=09my ($n, $v) =3D split '=3D', $_;
=09
=09# TODO: deal with URI encoding
=09# similar to perl5: s/%(..)/pack("c",hex($1))/ge;
=09
=09#TODO: handle multiple values and same key
=09
=09%q.{$n} =3D $v;
}

for (%q.keys) { say $_, " =3D> ", %q.{$_}, "<br>"; }
=3D=3D=3D=3Dend code

--michael
0
micmath
5/28/2006 9:37:53 AM
* Michael Mathews <micmath@gmail.com> [2006-05-28 11:40]:
> #!/usr/bin/pugs
>
> say "content-type: text/html\n\n";
> my %q = ();
> my @q = split '&', %ENV.{'QUERY_STRING'};
> for (@q) {
> 	my ($n, $v) = split '=', $_;
>
> 	# TODO: deal with URI encoding
> 	# similar to perl5: s/%(..)/pack("c",hex($1))/ge;
>
> 	#TODO: handle multiple values and same key
>
> 	%q.{$n} = $v;
> }
>
> for (%q.keys) { say $_, " => ", %q.{$_}, "<br>"; }

Flying blindly (ie. no Pugs installed):

    my @q = split /&/, %ENV<QUERY_STRING>
        ==> map { split /=/, $_, 2 }
        ==> map { $_ # TODO: deal with URI encoding };

    say "Content-type: text/plain\n\n";
    for @q -> $key, $val { say "$key => $val" } }

I’d like to know if there’s a way to write `split` as a method
call, though, in which case the explicit `$_` could go away by
merely invoking the `split` method on the topic, something like
this maybe:

    map { .split /=/, 2 }

I’d also like to know if there’s a way to use the `->` pointy
with `map` in order to walk lists several elements at a times and
to assign name(s) for the iterator(s) instead of having to use
the topic.

Regards,
--
#Aristotle
*AUTOLOAD=*_;sub _{s/(.*)::(.*)/print$2,(",$\/"," ")[defined wantarray]/e;$1};
&Just->another->Perl->hacker;
0
pagaltzis
5/28/2006 10:16:58 AM

Don't know off-hand, but here's some links I know about....

Haven't checked these out much, but the subdirectories have a little code:
http://svn.perl.org/perl6/pugs/trunk/examples/cgi/

More code here (and in subdirectories):
https://svn.perl.org/perl6/pugs/trunk/ext/CGI

I've not looked much beyond this page, but it looked interesting:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/WWW-Kontent/WWW/Kontent.pm
BTW, I couldn't find this by doing a (search.cpan) search on "Perl 6", which
may mean that there is a substantial amount of other interesting Perl 6
stuff that many people are not finding.

Looks like this was reserved for your personal use. :-)
http://svn.perl.org/perl6/pugs/trunk/examples/cookbook/19cgi-programming/

HTH.

Best regards,
Conrad Schneiker

www.athenalab.com/Perl_6_Users_FAQ.htm

www.AthenaLab.com (Nano-electron-beam and micro-neutron-beam technology.)

0
conrad
5/28/2006 10:46:47 AM
> "sixwiki"? a "plixi"? erm-) I think the first hurdle would be getting
> CGI going on 6. Is this already proven? If so how?

Not first ;-)

http://real.perl6.ru/p6/environment/
http://real.perl6.ru/p6/querystring/?one=alpha&two=beta&three=gamma&empty&four=delta

http://real.perl6.ru/p6/cookie/ (refresh twice)

http://real.perl6.ru/p6/queryhash/?one=alpha&two=beta&three=gamma&empty&four=delta

--
Andrew Shitov
andy@shitov.ru | http://www.shitov.ru

0
andy
5/28/2006 10:50:59 AM
Michael Mathews skribis 2006-05-28 15:46 (+0100):
> $v =~ s/+/ /;

That is:

    $v = (~ s/+/ /);

> What's "<Subst>" mean?

That is how Pugs stringifies "s/+/ /", as requested with the
stringification operator "~"

> Also is the operator "~~" or "=~"? I've found contradictory references
> to both in books and online.

It was "=~" in Perl 5, but it's "~~" in Perl 6. Please report
occurrences of "=~" to the respective authors.

The negated version is "!~", as it was in Perl 5.

Juerd
juerd
5/28/2006 11:28:52 AM
On 28/05/06, Andrew Shitov <andy@shitov.ru> wrote:
> Not first ;-)
>
> http://real.perl6.ru/p6/environment/
> http://real.perl6.ru/p6/querystring/?one=3Dalpha&two=3Dbeta&three=3Dgamma=
&empty&four=3Ddelta
> http://real.perl6.ru/p6/cookie/ (refresh twice)
> http://real.perl6.ru/p6/queryhash/?one=3Dalpha&two=3Dbeta&three=3Dgamma&e=
mpty&four=3Ddelta

This doesn't appear to deal with URI encoding, or even the s/+/ / task
(though I admit, dealing with perl6 and Russian on the same page makes
my eyes water).

Is there a reason you don't use a regex substitution? For that matter
can anyone give a working (under pugs) example of a simple
substitution using Perl6 regex, "+" =3D> " " for example?

--michael
0
micmath
5/28/2006 2:11:34 PM
* Michael Mathews <micmath@gmail.com> [2006-05-28 16:15]:
> For that matter can anyone give a working (under pugs) example
> of a simple substitution using Perl6 regex, "+" => " " for
> example?

I think you’ll end up doing s:p5/// or however exactly it is
spelled where you can just write a Perl 5 regex.

Regards,
--
#Aristotle
*AUTOLOAD=*_;sub _{s/(.*)::(.*)/print$2,(",$\/"," ")[defined wantarray]/e;$1};
&Just->another->Perl->hacker;
0
pagaltzis
5/28/2006 2:21:03 PM
On 28/05/06, A. Pagaltzis <pagaltzis@gmx.de> wrote:
> I think you'll end up doing s:p5/// or however exactly it is
> spelled where you can just write a Perl 5 regex.

#!/usr/bin/pugs
my $v =3D "one+two+three";
$v =3D~ s/+/ /;
print $v;

prints...
<Subst>

What's "<Subst>" mean? Do I need to do something special to get the
substitute-affected value back? I get the same result with s:p5. Also
is the operator "~~" or "=3D~"? I've found contradictory references to
both in books and online.

--michael
0
micmath
5/28/2006 2:46:26 PM
Michael Mathews skribis 2006-05-28 20:32 (+0100):
> Well, one example would be Damian's Exegesis 5 at
> http://dev.perl.org/perl6/doc/design/exe/E05.html which I thought was
> an authorative word on the subject. Can you give me a link to working
> examples of regex in pugs please?

The exegeses are not updated to follow the current specifications.
They're still useful, so they're kept around, but the syntax is out of
date.

Synopses are kept up to date. See
http://dev.perl.org/perl6/doc/design/syn/S05.html

>   *** Cannot parse PGE: foo

That means: PGE is currently broken, so Perl 6 regexes don't work in
Pugs.

> And, as an incentive, I'm offering 1000 Colombian Pesos to the first
> person to author a working example of s/+/ /g; in Perl 6*.

    $foo ~~ s:Perl5:g/\+/ /;

Juerd
juerd
5/28/2006 4:11:16 PM
Michael Mathews skribis 2006-05-28 20:32 (+0100):
> And, as an incentive, I'm offering 1000 Colombian Pesos to the first
> person to author a working example of s/+/ /g; in Perl 6*.

If your PGE support works, s/+/ /g still does not. It's s:g/\+/ /.

Juerd
juerd
5/28/2006 4:13:52 PM
I'm on a friend's computer so I can't check that, but I seem to recall that that interface was borrowed directly from Perl5's CGI.pm.  This might be an opportunity to consider taking care of any nits we might have with that module as the stuff which is in ext/ might get sent to the CPAN.  In fact, anyone who has gripes about the interface of various Perl5 modules might want to consider this opportunity ...

> Looks like this was reserved for your personal use. :-)
> http://svn.perl.org/perl6/pugs/trunk/examples/cookbook/19cgi-programming/

The cookbook project bogged down terribly after some initial great momentum. If anyone wants to write some recipes, I can't speak for Audrey, but she was quite willing to hand out committer bits and I suspect she'd be happy to have more of the cookbook fleshed out.  We need it very badly!

Cheers,
Ovid

-- If this message is a response to a question on a mailing list, please send follow up questions to the list.

Web Programming with Perl -- http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/cgi_course/

0
publiustemp
5/28/2006 6:00:36 PM
On 28/05/06, Juerd <juerd@convolution.nl> wrote:
> Michael Mathews skribis 2006-05-28 15:46 (+0100):
> > Also is the operator "~~" or "=3D~"? I've found contradictory reference=
> > to both in books and online.
>
> It was "=3D~" in Perl 5, but it's "~~" in Perl 6. Please report
> occurrences of "=3D~" to the respective authors.

Well, one example would be Damian's Exegesis 5 at
http://dev.perl.org/perl6/doc/design/exe/E05.html which I thought was
an authorative word on the subject. Can you give me a link to working
examples of regex in pugs please?

I did try $foo ~~ s/foo/bar/; of course, but that results in an even
more ominous sounding error:
   *** Cannot parse PGE: foo
   *** Error: does not exist
   fooSegmentation fault

And, as an incentive, I'm offering 1000 Colombian Pesos to the first
person to author a working example of s/+/ /g; in Perl 6*.

--michael

*offer will not actually be honoured.
0
micmath
5/28/2006 7:32:56 PM
On 28/05/06, Juerd <juerd@convolution.nl> wrote:
> The exegeses are not updated to follow the current specifications.
> They're still useful, so they're kept around, but the syntax is out of
> date.
> Synopses are kept up to date. See
> http://dev.perl.org/perl6/doc/design/syn/S05.html

Ah! I see. Thank you. This is extremely important information. I'd
like to see it in large red letters across the top of the exegesis
page, for example.

> > And, as an incentive, I'm offering 1000 Colombian Pesos to the first
> > person to author a working example of s/+/ /g; in Perl 6*.
>
>     $foo ~~ s:Perl5:g/\+/ /;

=A1Aye Carumba! That works! Your cheque is in the email. I swear. :-)

--michael
0
micmath
5/29/2006 8:14:43 AM
Whack number two. I *think* I've implemented URI decoding, with
Juerd's help. I don't know how my hackish code will manage with
various flavours of UTF (especially wide characters) but I'll leave
that until it proves to be a problem. This works with my install of
pugs. I still have some TODOs, if anyone wants to have a go...

#!/usr/bin/pugs

print "content-type: text/html\n\n";
my %q =3D ();
my @q =3D split '&', %ENV.{'QUERY_STRING'};

for (@q) {
=09my ($n, $v) =3D split '=3D', $_;
=09
=09#TODO: handle multiple values and same key
=09%q.{decode($n)} =3D decode($v);
}

for (%q.keys) { say $_, " =3D> ", %q.{$_}, "<br>"; }

sub decode($input is rw) {
=09#TODO: handle wide characters?
=09$input ~~ s:Perl5:g/\+/ /;
=09$input ~~ s:Perl5:g/%(..)/{chr(:16["0x$0"])}/;
=09return $input;
}

--michael
0
micmath
:
: Ah! I see. Thank you. This is extremely important information. I'd
: like to see it in large red letters across the top of the exegesis
: page, for example.

Done, hopefully will propagate to dev.perl.org within 6 hrs.

Larry
0
larry
5/29/2006 8:07:32 PM
Whack three! I suddenly remember what it was like to learn Perl the
first time again. Boy do I feel confused. It's starting to work
though. Kinda like the first Perl CGI I wrote about seven years ago.
Probably just as ugly too. Anyone want to join in here, please feel
free!

#!/usr/bin/pugs

print "content-type: text/html\n\n";
my %q =3D ();
my @q =3D split '&', %ENV.{'QUERY_STRING'};

for (@q) {
=09my ($n, $v) =3D split '=3D', $_;
=09decode($n);
=09decode($v);
=09
=09if (none(%q.{$n})) { %q.{$n} =3D [$v] }
=09else { %q.{$n}.push($v) }
}

for (%q.keys) { say "$_ =3D> "~%q.{$_}.join(', ')~'<br>' }

sub decode($input is rw) {
=09$input ~~ s:Perl5:g/\+/ /;
=09$input ~~ s:Perl5:g/%(..)/{chr(:16["0x$0"])}/;
}

--michael

PS Sorry, read the fine print. I'm not Columbian, it was just the
lowest valued denomination I could find. I reckon it comes to about
US$0.41 in total. But, to show what a stand-up guy I am, I will give
you that amount if we ever meet. I'm in London at the moment. Can you
make it?
0
micmath
5/29/2006 10:47:15 PM
Michael Mathews skribis 2006-05-30  0:48 (+0100):
> Yes, this is a learning exercise (you may provide links to the real
> pugs CGI solution -- it's not easy to find) but any advice you give
> could possibly be a learning experience for more than just me.

I recommend that you read his CGI course. It's very insightful, and
gives quite a few pointers to things that often go wrong when people
invent their own wheels. The URL is in his signature.

Juerd
juerd
5/29/2006 11:09:12 PM
Michael,

I assume this is just an attempt to learn Perl6 and not to write a serious CGI parser? Assuming it's the former and not the latter, I don't really have much to comment on, though there are a few things I would change.

Cheers,
Ovid

-- If this message is a response to a question on a mailing list, please send follow up questions to the list.

Web Programming with Perl -- http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/cgi_course/

0
publiustemp
5/29/2006 11:17:30 PM
On 30/05/06, Ovid <publiustemp-perl6users@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I assume this is just an attempt to learn Perl6 and not to write a serious CGI parser? Assuming it's the former and not the latter, I don't really have much to comment on, though there are a few things I would change.

How mysterious. Short of begging, what would it take to get you to
reveal the "few things you would change"? Do I need to pony up another
1000 Pesos (which will not actually be honoured)?

Yes, this is a learning exercise (you may provide links to the real
pugs CGI solution -- it's not easy to find) but any advice you give
could possibly be a learning experience for more than just me.

--michael
0
micmath
5/29/2006 11:48:01 PM
> > I assume this is just an attempt to learn Perl6 and not to write a serious CGI parser?
> > Assuming it's the former and not the latter, I don't really have much to comment on,
> > though there are a few things I would change.
>
> How mysterious. Short of begging, what would it take to get you to
> reveal the "few things you would change"? Do I need to pony up another
> 1000 Pesos (which will not actually be honoured)?

Now that I read what I wrote, I guess that might have sounded a bit annoying for me to mention that I would change things but then not mention what I would change.

Much of the changes would be stylistic in nature, but not all (I'm running this against Pugs and assuming it's correct).  Here's my take on it:

  #!/usr/bin/pugs

  print "content-type: text/html\n\n";
  my %q;

  for %ENV<QUERY_STRING>.split('&') -> $nv {
      my ($n, $v) = $nv.split('=');
      decode($n);
      decode($v);

      %q{$n} = [] unless %q.exists($n);
      # %q{$n} //= []; # first try, but I don't think it's correct
      %q{$n}.push($v);
  }

  for %q.kv -> $key, $value {
      say "$key => $value.join(', ') <br>";
  }

  sub decode($input is rw) {
      $input ~~ s:Perl5:g/\+/ /;
      $input ~~ s:Perl5:g/%(..)/{chr(:16["0x$0"])}/;
  }

This ignores the ";" query string separator, POST parameters and a number of other things, but since this isn't an attempt to get CGI correct but instead is an attempt to better understand Perl6, that's OK.

Whether or not my code is a significant improvement over your's remains to be seen :)

I also tried to do this:

  my ($n, $v) = $nv.split('=').map(decode($_));

That and a number of other variants all failed miserably with errors similar to:

  Can't modify constant item: VStr ...

Cheers,
Ovid

0
publiustemp
5/30/2006 12:28:53 AM
On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 05:28:53PM -0700, Ovid wrote:

> Now that I read what I wrote, I guess that might have sounded a bit
> annoying for me to mention that I would change things but then not
> mention what I would change.
>
> Much of the changes would be stylistic in nature, but not all (I'm
> running this against Pugs and assuming it's correct).  Here's my take on
> it:
>
>   #!/usr/bin/pugs
>
>   print "content-type: text/html\n\n";
>   my %q;
>
>   for %ENV<QUERY_STRING>.split('&') -> $nv {
>       my ($n, $v) = $nv.split('=');
>       decode($n);
>       decode($v);
>
>       %q{$n} = [] unless %q.exists($n);
>       # %q{$n} //= []; # first try, but I don't think it's correct
>       %q{$n}.push($v);

Why not let this auto-vivify? E.g.:

$ pugs -e 'my %e; %e<a>.push: 1,2,3; say %e;'
a       1 2 3

I'm kind of surprised that worked, with the OO syntax.  But is it
considered bad style?  I use it constantly in perl5... those constant tests
for existence are so obnoxious in other languages, though I like Ruby's
approach.

joel
0
jahoffm
5/30/2006 2:21:38 AM
On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 05:28:53PM -0700, Ovid wrote:

> I also tried to do this:
>
>   my ($n, $v) = $nv.split('=').map(decode($_));
>
> That and a number of other variants all failed miserably with errors similar to:
>
>   Can't modify constant item: VStr ...

Ah, should have paid more attention. What about: $nv.split('=').map: &decode

joel
0
jahoffm
5/30/2006 2:29:10 AM
> On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 05:28:53PM -0700, Ovid wrote:
> > I also tried to do this:
> >   my ($n, $v) = $nv.split('=').map(decode($_));
> > That and a number of other variants all failed miserably with errors similar to:
> >   Can't modify constant item: VStr ...

Many thanks to Joel and ovid, your suggestions are extremely
enlightening. The "Can't modify constant item: VStr..." is showing up
because my "decode" sub is trying to modify it's argument in-place
(not a copy of the argument). Adding the "is copy" phrase allows it to
work as expected. hmm... I like that.

Joel's point about auto-vivification is good, It's not a bug, it's a
feature, dammit. I'm gonna use it. Strangely %q<$n>.push($v); doesn't
work, but %q.{$n}.push($v); does. What's the difference?

#!/usr/bin/pugs
my %q = ();
for %ENV<QUERY_STRING>.split('&') -> $nv {
	my ($n, $v) = $nv.split('=').map: &decode;
	%q.{$n}.push($v); # auto-vivify!!
}

print "content-type: text/html\n\n";
for (%q.keys) { say "$_ => "~%q.{$_}.join(', ')~'<br>' }

sub decode(my $input is copy) {
	$input ~~ s:Perl5:g/\+/ /;
	$input ~~ s:Perl5:g/%(..)/{chr(:16($0))}/;
	return $input;
}
0
micmath
5/30/2006 6:56:40 AM
On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 07:56:40AM +0100, Michael Mathews wrote:
: Strangely %q<$n>.push($v); doesn't
: work, but %q.{$n}.push($v); does. What's the difference?

The first is equivalent to %q{'$n'}.push($v).

Larry
0
larry
5/30/2006 7:12:42 AM
On 30/05/06, Larry Wall <larry@wall.org> wrote:
> On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 07:56:40AM +0100, Michael Mathews wrote:
> : Strangely %q<$n>.push($v); doesn't
> : work, but %q.{$n}.push($v); does. What's the difference?
> The first is equivalent to %q{'$n'}.push($v).

I see now that those pointy braces take their contents literally, so
literally a key whith the characters "dollar, en". Not what I meant at
all! Thanks for the help.

--michael
0
micmath
5/30/2006 10:26:30 AM
On 5/30/06, Michael Mathews <micmath@gmail.com> wrote:
> I see now that those pointy braces take their contents literally, so
> literally a key whith the characters "dollar, en". Not what I meant at
> all! Thanks for the help.

The construct you're looking for is

  %q=AB$n=BB

which may also be written

  %q<<$n>>

if you can't type the first kind. The double-angles permit
interpolation, by analogy to double quotes.

Stuart
0
scook0
5/30/2006 10:45:54 AM
On 5/30/06, Stuart Cook <scook0@gmail.com> wrote:
> The construct you're looking for is

(although in this case %q{$n} is probably more appropriate)
0
scook0
5/30/2006 10:47:12 AM
--Signature_Tue__30_May_2006_18_29_39_+0100_K5.tk_T+=ytQiGLL

> (would that be a "pliki"? a "sixwiki"? a "plixi"? erm-)

psiki, where the "p" is silent. Like what you throw when you fancy a
free day off work.

--=20
Humpty  Dumpty  sat on  the  wall,  Humpty  Dumpty  had  a  great  fall,
All the King's horses and all the King's men | http://surreal.istic.org/
Couldn't put Humpty together again.          |   powered by cat and ^d =20
Perhaps they shouldn't have given the horses the first go.

--Signature_Tue__30_May_2006_18_29_39_+0100_K5.tk_T+=ytQiGLL

--Signature_Tue__30_May_2006_18_29_39_+0100_K5.tk_T+=ytQiGLL--
0
masoch

perl6-users or perl6-meta?
perl6-meta was reactivated[1] few weeks ago. Now that perl6-users has been created[2], what about perl6-meta? Will perl6-meta be used anymore or not? I'll guess perl6-users will be used instead of perl6-meta, but I'm just asking for confirmation so that I'll know which lists to follow. [1] http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl6.meta/989 [2] http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl6.announce/511 --=20 Markus Laire Markus Laire wrote: > perl6-meta was reactivated[1] few weeks ago. > Now that perl6-users has been created[2], what about perl6-meta? > Wi...

Migrate Netware 6 users to Netware 6
I am setting up a new Netware 6 server replacing our old hardware. I have alredy installed and have the new server running. All I need is to be able to copy the existing instructor accounts over. Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks Dave. David, > I am setting up a new Netware 6 server replacing our old hardware. I have > alredy installed and have the new server running. All I need is to be able > to copy the existing instructor accounts over. Is there an easy way to do > this? > The migration wizard. Download from Novell. Read the manual. - An...

GW 6 user to GW 7 user migration
Hi to all! I have here a very important problem. We have installed a new eDIR environment. With everything things that you can include in a eDIR. ;o) Also new user. The old eDIR tree be called ABC, the new one be called ABCTREE. In our old system we also have a GW 6.5.6 system. In our new system we have a GW 7.0.1 system. In both systems we have user with the same user id. The reason is, that we want to get a absolute new eDIR environment (maybe this was a mistake... :o( ) 90% of the user have the same user ID, 5% have a new one, the rest are not longer in the new eDIR. Now my qu...

6.0 to 6.5 user license question
I just finished upgrading to Netware 6.5 from 6.0. I installed my new user licenses (and had both 6 and 6.5 user licenses in the tree). I logged in and was still connecting through my old licenses. I uninstalled the old licenses, logged in (connected and accessed network resources) but when viewed through iManager I am still not seeing any connections to these new licenses (90 installed, 0 in use). I currently have about ten people logged in and working. Am I missing something? I think so, just not sure what. Lou Behrman Sys Admin Streamlight, Inc. If you had only ...

GroupWise 6.0 to 6.5 move user
I'm in a real bind here: I have a two server configuration, the primary domain was just upgraded to 6.5.4. The secondary domain is 6.0SP2. Now that the primary was upgraded, I can no longer move users from the secondary doamin (6.0) to the primary domain (6.5). When I try, the Move User Status shows 0x1080000 in the Last Move Status column. A new userxxx.db gets created in the desination P.O., but the contents are empty. The same userxxx.db still exists in the souce P.O. Also, within ConsoleOne, if I connect to the destination domain, the user object shows up with the destination ...

Move user from 6.0 to 6.5 not working
Hello all. I'm trying to move a user from a GroupWise 6.0.2 domain/PO to a GroupWise 6.5.4 doamin/PO on a different server (all part of the same GroupWise system). This isn't working. Under 'Move User Status', I get an 0x1080000 error. A new userxxx.db gets created in the new domain/PO, but the messages never come accross. Also, the old domain/PO shows the user as not having been moved. Any ideas. Dean Waters Rentrak Corporation Portland, Oregon Dean, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, ...

Cannot delete GroupWise (6.5.6) user in ConsoleOne
I'm not allowed to delete the user in ConsoleOne, I get the following: Deletion failed. A key|reference is not found - modify delete error (c035). The object is no longer in the Extend tree, nor is it visible in the NWAdmin tree browser either. I'm stumped. WmH William Hayashi wrote: > I'm not allowed to delete the user in ConsoleOne, I get the following: > > Deletion failed. A key|reference is not found - modify delete error > (c035). > > The object is no longer in the Extend tree, nor is it visible in the > NWAdmin tree browser ei...

3.6.6 #6
Name: Ulrich Email: Jambor-Ingatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: 3.6.6 Comments: Update 3.6.3 to 3.6.6 Fehler: Proxy server nicht gefunden ( not found ) Firefox funktioniert nicht mehr was tun ? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de-DE) AppleWebKit/531.21.8 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Safari/531.21.10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

user #6
Name: www.vaddi.sunny@yahoo.com Email: wwwdotvaddidotsunnyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: user Comments: my computer Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.5pre) Gecko/20100523 Namoroka/3.6.5pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

6 #6
Name: levinh_1991@.com.vn Email: levinh_1991atdotcomdotvn Product: Minefield Summary: 6 Comments: hoangha Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.3a1pre) Gecko/20090816 Minefield/3.7a1pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

from CGI to CGI
------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C1A1E1.125E2D80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I have a small problem. I would like to know some function=20 to redirect the control flow from a perl CGI to another perl CGI, e.g.: CGI 1 (at some place) = CGI 2 (at http://www.java.sun.com/manuals/index.cgi) -------- = = -----------------------------------------------------------------------...

user #6
Name: Dmitri Email: dmitridotanttonen.mail.ru Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1 Summary: user Comments: tester Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061204 GranParadiso/3.0a1 ...

NetWare 6.5 User Licenses in a NetWare 6 tree
Never heard of that one before, but the consulting firm I work for was told by a Novell sales rep that NetWare 6.5 user licenses will work in a NetWare 6 tree. I installed them in the same container as my other licenses. They, of course, created a new license container to hold them. It has been three weeks and not a single license has been consumed. Looking at the other licenses, 2 more than the installed amount are in use. To me it seems that the clients or NLS cannot retrieve one of those new licenses. Has anyone heard of this before? Or was the boss taken for a ride on this o...

Upgrade users from GW5.2 to GW 6(or 6.5)
How do I proceed if I have a NW 4.11 server running GW5.2 and have a server I am going to load NW 5.1 on and add it to the same tree and make it my new email server running either GW 6 or the new GW6.5. And the guy before me lost the GW 5.2 software, so I don't have that option. Thanks You don't need the old software to move and upgrade the current version. Check out TID10008433 for the move instructions then do the upgrade. Check out www.caledonia.net for the GW6.0 upgrade guide e-book. GW6.5 coming soon. -- Barry Merchant NSC Volunteer SysOp **...

Web resources about - CGI on 6 - perl.perl6.users

CGI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Information technology and business process outsourcing - CGI IT services
CGI is among the leading independent information technology and business process services firms in the world.

CGI101: Web Hosting, Tools, and CGI/Perl Info
Learn CGI Programming! Would you like to learn... How to decode web forms (such as guestbooks, polls/quizzes, and order forms)? How to send form ...

Plusnet CGI - Website Unavailable
Site Archived Please contact our support team for further information.

Mercedes CLS 350 CGI - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore corleone713's photos on Flickr. corleone713 has uploaded 24 photos to Flickr.

CGI VFX Breakdowns HD: IronMan Hud Shot for Marvel's The Avengers - YouTube
See the full article "Marvel's The Avengers": Taking the HUD to new heights by Kathy Charneco here... http://provideocoalition.com/index.php ...

'The WETA Effect': How CGI and special effects saturation is ruining movies
Filmmakers are using way too much CGI in their movies and its ruining the experience of film watching, according to a new term called "The WETA ...

Landmarks in CGI
The films that were truly landmarks in computer generated special effects.

New Magic School Bus episodes headed for Netflix in CGI
Meet Hulk, the biggest puppy you'll probably ever see Mar 3, 2015 7:25 PM ET — "These dogs are 100% fearless. They fear nothing. They know no ...

CGI takes hit after Obamacare health website contract won't be renewed - CTV News
CGI Group's role in U.S. President Barack Obama's defining political achievement is ending prematurely after the U.S. administration decided ...