TONYC TPF Grant 11 report 16

[Hours]         [Activity]
2018/11/12      Monday
 2.52           #123638 more research, work on a fix, debugging, testing
 0.73           #123638 debugging, partial fix
 0.40           #125760 testing, comment
 1.47           security issue backport checks for downstream
=====
 5.12

2018/11/13      Tuesday
 1.92           more security issue backport, test failures :(
 2.00           more security issue backport, finally find problem, work
                on another backport
=====
 3.92

2018/11/14      Wednesday
 2.37           more security issue backport
 0.93           more security issue backport
 1.23           #123638 debugging
=====
 4.53

2018/11/15      Thursday
 2.10           more security issue backport, give up on 133423, since I
                don’t think it’s applicable
 1.50           more security issue backport, debugging
=====
 3.60

2018/11/16      Friday
 0.32           #133659 comment
=====
 0.32

Which I calculate is 17.49 hours

Approximately 3 tickets were reviewed or worked on.

I also banged my head against backporting security issues (which we
eventually found didn't need to be in some cases.)
0
tony