Thank You #11

------=_20180413045953000000_50875

=0AHi there, I have been reading the tutorials provided by Larry Wall, and =
have to say it is very well put together and easy for even a beginner like =
myself to grasp. Thank you very much for putting in the hard work that you =
all do.
------=_20180413045953000000_50875

 arial; font-size: 12pt; overflow-wrap: break-word;">Hi there, I have been =
reading the tutorials provided by Larry Wall, and have to say it is very we=
ll put together and easy for even a beginner like myself to grasp. Thank yo=
u very much for putting in the hard work that you all do.</p></font>
------=_20180413045953000000_50875--
0
perl5