Swashes are now removed from core

This longstanding task has now been done.

commit 240494d6992696a7a350217c131e1d5dc1444a0c
  Merge: 04863ba129 048bdb720d
  Author: Karl Williamson <khw@cpan.org>
  Date:   Wed Nov 6 21:23:18 2019 -0700

      Merge branch 'Remove swashes from core' into blead

      This branch reimplements the final use of swashes in core, tr///, and
      then proceeds to remove the swash implementation from core.

      Swashes are still used in Unicode::UCD, though this can also be
changed.
      But there are higher priority tasks to do at the moment.

      I started work on this more than two releases ago, and it finally is
      ready.
0
public

>      Merge branch 'Remove swashes from core' into blead

Yay!

--
Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you
take into account Hofstadter's Law.

> On Nov 6, 2019, at 10:30 PM, Karl Williamson <public@khwilliamson.com> =
wrote:
>=20
> This longstanding task has now been done.
>=20
> commit 240494d6992696a7a350217c131e1d5dc1444a0c
> Merge: 04863ba129 048bdb720d
> Author: Karl Williamson <khw@cpan.org>
> Date:   Wed Nov 6 21:23:18 2019 -0700
>=20
>     Merge branch 'Remove swashes from core' into blead
>=20
>     This branch reimplements the final use of swashes in core, tr///, =
and
>     then proceeds to remove the swash implementation from core.
>=20
>     Swashes are still used in Unicode::UCD, though this can also be =
changed.
>     But there are higher priority tasks to do at the moment.
>=20
>     I started work on this more than two releases ago, and it finally =
is
>     ready.
0
toddr