smoke-me/siphash13_chaskey Hanging on Solaris Smokers

--00000000000098da0005a8b3fd72

smoke-me/siphash13_chaskey is hanging on both my Solaris smokers with
millions of lines in the log like this: Attempt to free unreferenced
scalar: SV ...

It only seems to happen with g++.

--00000000000098da0005a8b3fd72

--00000000000098da0005a8b3fd72--
0
carlos

On 6/22/2020 4:44 PM, Carlos Guevara wrote:
> smoke-me/siphash13_chaskey is hanging on both my Solaris smokers with
> millions of lines in the log like this: Attempt to free unreferenced
> scalar: SV ...
>
> It only seems to happen with g++.

ANd before you ask, they are not SPARCs
0
public
6/23/2020 1:39:11 AM
Well then I guess i wont merge it then. :-)

I do have one question could you tell me what

PERL_HASH_SEED_DEBUG=1 perl -e1

or maybee "miniperl" instead says? Is it building 32bit or 64 bit?

cheers,
Yves

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 at 03:39, Karl Williamson <public@khwilliamson.com> wrote:

> On 6/22/2020 4:44 PM, Carlos Guevara wrote:
> > smoke-me/siphash13_chaskey is hanging on both my Solaris smokers with
> > millions of lines in the log like this: Attempt to free unreferenced
> > scalar: SV ...
> >
> > It only seems to happen with g++.
>
> ANd before you ask, they are not SPARCs

demerphq