RFC: -Dy or -DY for tracing tr///

As part of my tr/// overhaul, I wrote a bunch of debugging statements,
not commited.  I'm thinking it would be nice to have them in core, and
propose either -Dy or -DY to enable them (for y///) since both t and T
are already used.

Any objections, or comments as to which of y Y to use?
0
public

On 11/8/19 12:12 PM, Karl Williamson wrote:
> As part of my tr/// overhaul, I wrote a bunch of debugging statements,=20
> not commited.=C2=A0 I'm thinking it would be nice to have them in core,=
 and=20
> propose either -Dy or -DY to enable them (for y///) since both t and T=20
> are already used.
>=20
> Any objections, or comments as to which of y Y to use?

+1

use lower-case: -Dy
0
jkeenan