Re: [perl #134286] [meta] Win32 Unicode support

> I can see at least the following issues:
> - filenames across many different operators
> - process creation (system, exec, readpipe/qx(), pipe open())
> Discussion is welcome, patches that satsify the above
> requirements more so.

Same problem is also on Linux systems. I already created ticket
https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=130831
where is discussion how to handle. I proposed some solution (which could
work for both Windows and Linux systems) but seems other people do not
like it.

(PS: Please CC me for future discussion as I do not know how can I add
myself to CC list on RT)
0
pali