Re: [perl #127697] newPVOP documentation is misleading

Dave Mitchell wrote:
>I suppose the question is whether to fix the code or the docs.

The nature of op handling is such that the code is canonical,
in all its twistiness.  I've fixed the documentation in commit
258dae8478e5de6218ce3594ba4ff51afe0981e4.  If we were to make op handling
significantly cleaner, that would be a big change, and should be a
comprehensive effort across all op types, not just a tweak in one place.

-zefram
0
zefram