Re: [perl #121553] perlbug should offer to execute a mailto link

Although this is an interesting idea, it sounds as though the length
issue is prohibitive.  To put a whole perlbug message body in a mailto
URI is certainly stretching the concept of that URI scheme, and I'm not
surprised that such long URIs wouldn't work in practice.  It was worth
the experiment, though.

Since no one has actually managed to make this work, I think we can
declare this unworkable, and should close the ticket.

-zefram
0
zefram