perl5.test-smoke.org down

This site has been unreachable for at least 4 days now.

http://perl5.test-smoke.org/ is unreachable.
ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE

Does anyone know whom to contact?  (I've already pinged on #smoke and
sent mail to the maintainer of Test-Smoke.)

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan
0
jkeenan

On 9/10/20 7:39 AM, James E Keenan wrote:
> This site has been unreachable for at least 4 days now.
>=20
> http://perl5.test-smoke.org/ is unreachable.
> ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE
>=20
> Does anyone know whom to contact?=C2=A0 (I've already pinged on #smoke =
and=20
> sent mail to the maintainer of Test-Smoke.)
>=20

perl5.test-smoke.org is still down, 4 days later.  This makes it=20
difficult to analyze failure reports by OS / C-compiler / platform, etc.

jimk
0
jkeenan
9/14/2020 9:20:19 PM
---1435815525-384036104-1600144499=:732039

I have always liked http://perl.develop-help.com/

--
George Greer
---1435815525-384036104-1600144499=:732039--
0
perl
9/15/2020 4:34:57 AM
On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 12:34:57AM -0400, George Greer wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Sep 2020, James E Keenan wrote:
>
> > On 9/10/20 7:39 AM, James E Keenan wrote:
> > >  This site has been unreachable for at least 4 days now.
> > >
> > >  http://perl5.test-smoke.org/ is unreachable.
> > >  ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE
> > >
> > >  Does anyone know whom to contact?� (I've already pinged on #smoke and sent
> > >  mail to the maintainer of Test-Smoke.)
> > >

> > perl5.test-smoke.org is still down, 4 days later.  This makes it
> > difficult to analyze failure reports by OS / C-compiler / platform, etc.
>
> I have always liked http://perl.develop-help.com/

Unfortunately that pulls data from http://perl5.test-smoke.org/ (as
well as from the daily-builds list), so if someone is only sending
reports to the smokedb and not to the list their reports won't reach
perl.develop-help.com while the smokedb is down*.

Tony

* and probably not later, IIRC the Test::Smoke code drops the report
if it can't deliver it, that may have changed since I last looked.
0
tony

www.test-smoke.org belongs to Abe Timmerman (abeltje), i've added him to the recipients here.

--
With regards,
Christian Walde
On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 00:20:00 +0200, Christian Walde <walde.christian@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 07:37:28 +0200, Tony Cook <tony@develop-help.com> wrote:

>>> I have always liked http://perl.develop-help.com/
>>
>> Unfortunately that pulls data from http://perl5.test-smoke.org/ (as
>> well as from the daily-builds list), so if someone is only sending
>> reports to the smokedb and not to the list their reports won't reach
>> perl.develop-help.com while the smokedb is down*.
>>
>> Tony
>>
>> * and probably not later, IIRC the Test::Smoke code drops the report
>> if it can't deliver it, that may have changed since I last looked.
>
> www.test-smoke.org belongs to Abe Timmerman (abeltje), i've added him to the recipients here.

Also apparently that part is hosted by booking, so maybe someone from there can help?

--
With regards,
Christian Walde
On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 00:26:55 +0200, Christian Walde <walde.christian@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 00:20:00 +0200, Christian Walde <walde.christian@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Unfortunately that pulls data from http://perl5.test-smoke.org/ (as
>>> well as from the daily-builds list), so if someone is only sending
>>> reports to the smokedb and not to the list their reports won't reach
>>> perl.develop-help.com while the smokedb is down*.
>>>
>>> Tony
>>>
>>> * and probably not later, IIRC the Test::Smoke code drops the report
>>> if it can't deliver it, that may have changed since I last looked.
>>
>> www.test-smoke.org belongs to Abe Timmerman (abeltje), i've added him to the recipients here.
>
> Also apparently that part is hosted by booking, so maybe someone from there can help?

 From #p5p:

00:36 <kid51> Mithaldu_:  I have pinged sawyer and demerphq

--
With regards,
Christian Walde
On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 00:38:47 +0200, Christian Walde <walde.christian@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 00:26:55 +0200, Christian Walde <walde.christian@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> www.test-smoke.org belongs to Abe Timmerman (abeltje), i've added him to the recipients here.
>>
>> Also apparently that part is hosted by booking, so maybe someone from there can help?
>
>  From #p5p:
>
> 00:36 <kid51> Mithaldu_:  I have pinged sawyer and demerphq

Ok, one more trace found in IRC logs, is this something where you can help, Carlos?

--
With regards,
Christian Walde