Perl 5.26.2 binary kits for OpenVMS available

Installation kits for OpenVMS Alpha and OpenVMS I64 v8.4 and later are =
available at:

<https://sourceforge.net/projects/vmsperlkit/files/>

The files are self-extracting archives and after downloading you must =
run them like so:

$ run VMSPORTS-AXPVMS-PERL526-V0526-2-1.SFX_AXPEXE

for Alpha, and:

$ run VMSPORTS-I64VMS-PERL526-V0526-2-1.SFX_I64EXE

for Itanium.  Then, on either platform:

$ product install perl526

and follow the usual installation prompts. Note that the major version =
is now included in the product name so this installation will not remove =
installations of previous versions (e.g., 5.22 or 5.24).

The kits provided here are intended to be a convenient way to acquire a =
default build; there are many other configuration options available if =
you build your own Perl from the source at =
<http://www.cpan.org/src/5.0/>.

Have an appropriate amount of fun.  Anything related to these kits that =
turns out to be more fun than you can handle is probably best reported =
on the vmsperl mailing list.[1]

Changes in this release can be found via typing "perldoc perldelta" =
after installation or, since this is the first kit I've released in the =
5.26.x series, you may wish to start with "perldoc perl5260delta" and =
also look at perl5261delta and perl5262delta.  Or view on the web at:

=
<https://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/blob/refs/heads/maint-5.26:/pod/perl5=
260delta.pod>
=