Help Help Help Help Help Help

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01C2960E.EBE13A30

Can someone please help me.

I have installed mysql on Unix Solaris and it works fine I have Perl
installed previously which is working and with which i have installed
other perlmodules before and are working fine. I have also installed DBI
and it works fine with the Sybase drivers which i have installed. When i
tried to install the Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2219 drivers i get the
following error.

# make
/usr/local/bin/perl -Iblib/arch -Iblib/lib
-I/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/sun4-solaris \
        -I/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1 -Ilib -MExtUtils::PerlPP \
        -e ppp "dbd/dbimon.in" "dbimon"
"lib/DBD/mysql/Install/Config.pm"
/usr/local/bin/pod2text mysql/lib/DBD/mysql.pm >README
cp lib/DBD/mysql.pm ../blib/lib/DBD/mysql.pm
cp lib/Bundle/DBD/mysql.pm ../blib/lib/Bundle/DBD/mysql.pm
cp lib/Mysql/Statement.pm ../blib/lib/Mysql/Statement.pm
cp lib/Mysql.pm ../blib/lib/Mysql.pm
gcc -c -I/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/auto/DBI
-I/usr/local/mysql/include -I../dbd
-I/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/auto/DBI
-I/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/sun4-solaris -fno-strict-aliasing
-I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -O
-DVERSION=\"2.0418\"  -DXS_VERSION=\"2.0418\" -fPIC
-I/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/CORE -DDBD_MYSQL dbdimp.c
cc1: Invalid option `-fno-strict-aliasing'
dbdimp.c: In function `MysqlReconnect':
dbdimp.c:2157: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `dbdimp.o'
Current working directory
/usr/users/jamie/Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2218/mysql
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `subdirs'

I have been trying for 2 days now and i am realy realy batteling.

Regards

Jamie Alexander
Econet Wireless Int.
Mobile : +27 83 640 4011
E-Mail : jalexander@econetwireless.com

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01C2960E.EBE13A30--

0
jalexander

Web resources about - Help Help Help Help Help Help - perl.perl5.porters

Help - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions , commonly abbreviated "H.E.L.P." Text is available under the Creative ...

APEC summit helps boost confidence in China
APEC summit helps boost confidence in China

DivorceForce provides help and support when you need it most
... to the nitty gritty of the legal side, whether it is you or someone you know, it is just plain hard. DivorceForce is a new app that can help ...

ISIS has 24-hour help desk for terrorists
... , Beirut and for taking down a Russian passenger jet , reveal that the organization employs a 24-hour customer support service that can help ...

Apple exec apologizes for saying women need help finding music
Maybe Steve Jobs was onto something when he kept his top execs under wraps and largely inaccessible to the media. Apple Music head Jimmy Iovine ...

Intel just hired a Qualcomm bigwig to help it get out of the ailing PC market
Dr. Venkata “Murthy” Renduchintala, the former co-president of Qualcomm's main chip unit, just left the company to join rival chipmaker Intel ...

Facebook Adds New Tool To Help Ease Breakups
CBS Local Facebook Adds New Tool To Help Ease Breakups CBS Local A feature announced Thursday will allow people who have split up with a spouse ...

Light therapy may help nonseasonal depression
Popular treatment for seasonal affective disorder may have year-round benefits

Search for a Syria solution: how Russia might help, as ties with US improve
A thaw in US-Russia relations offers limited possibilities for military-to-military cooperation, say defense officials, but civilian casualties ...