Documentation improvement #3

Hi.

It is a bit ambiguous where pragma is limited:

On the `warnings` [page](https://perldoc.perl.org/warnings.html)

but on the `strict` [page](https://perldoc.perl.org/strict.html)

And after reading `my` [page](https://perldoc.perl.org/functions/my.html) it is more ambiguous about limitation for pragma:

>A my declares the listed variables to be local (lexically) to the enclosing block, file, or eval

if pragma is limited to 'eval' too it should be explicitly documented on corresponding pages
0
kes

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 05:32:57PM +0300, KES wrote:
> Hi.

Hi, to make sure your suggestions don't get ignored, please follow the
procedure described at http://perldoc.perl.org/perlbug.html.

When you're suggesting documentation changes, it's a good idea to check
the current documentation in git http://perldoc.perl.org/perlhack.html.

Thank you,
Tom
0