DAVEM TPF grant#2 weekly report for week #290, #291

This report covers 2 weeks.

I finished off the work eliminating new compiler warnings around perl's
OS-level signal handler functions by heavily reworking the mechanisms for
declaring those functions and their types and whether they accept 1 or 3
args.

I also did some investigation into why a multiply op becomes slower at
floating-point arithmetic once it's ever returned an integer value.
I hope to  fix this soon.  See https://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=11109404

(My function signature work is being separated funded.)

SUMMARY:
      0:55 fix 3 arg signal handler
      3:00 investigate unnecessary upgrade to SVt_PVNV
    ------
      3:55 TOTAL (HH::MM)

--
No matter how many dust sheets you use, you will get paint on the carpet.
0