DAVEM TPF grant#2 weekly report #184

It's been a couple of months since my last weekly report. This is because
I was mainly working on the OP_MULTICONCAT stuff which was separately
funded by Booking.com

What I did in the intervening period has been covered by my most recent
monthly report, so I'm resetting the clock so to speak with my weekly
reports from just before the start of this month. So...

This report covers 2 weeks:

I investigated a couple of OP_MULTICONCAT issues and discussed some
bits and pieces with Karl.

      1:30 RT #132152 OP_MULTICONCAT breaks SARTAK/NetHack-Item-0.21.tar.gz
      2:30 RT #132385 OP_MULTICONCAT breaks Bit-Vector-7.4
      0:50 discuss memchr() with Karl.
      1:28 review Karl's utf8n_to_uvchr work.
    ------
      6:18 TOTAL (HH::MM)

--
No man treats a motor car as foolishly as he treats another human being.
When the car will not go, he does not attribute its annoying behaviour to