DAVEM TPF Grant#2 September, Ocober 2017 report

(this report covers 2 months)

I didn't do much TPF grant work for the last two months, as I was mainly
working on OP_MULTICONCAT, which was funded by Booking.com.

That's also why there's been a dearth of weekly reports.

The main thing I did was making a few minor enhancements to bench.pl.
See http://nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/246816 for details.

SUMMARY:
      0:50 discuss memchr() with Karl.
     10:29 minor bench.pl enhancements
      3:06 process p5p mailbox
      1:28 review Karl's utf8n_to_uvchr work.
    ------
     15:53 TOTAL (HH::MM)

 211.3 weeks
2823.2 total hours
  13.4 average hours per week

--
Wesley Crusher gets beaten up by his classmates for being a smarmy git,
and consequently has a go at making some friends of his own age for a

+1 from me.

Thank you, Dave.

On 11/13/2017 04:14 PM, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> (this report covers 2 months)
>
> I didn't do much TPF grant work for the last two months, as I was mainly
> working on OP_MULTICONCAT, which was funded by Booking.com.
>
> That's also why there's been a dearth of weekly reports.
>
> The main thing I did was making a few minor enhancements to bench.pl.
> See http://nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/246816 for details.
>
> SUMMARY:
>       0:50 discuss memchr() with Karl.
>      10:29 minor bench.pl enhancements