[meta] perl.org mail, ftp.cpan.org, www.perl.org and so on...

In the next hour or so we will be moving the box hosting
ftp.cpan.org, cpan.valueclick.com, (perl|cpan).org mail,
www.cpan.org, www.perl.org and so on to the rack next to the one
it's in now. The downtime should be less than 10 minutes, but now
you are forewarned in case I hit the 110V/230V switch while we move
it or something.

:-)

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/   !try; do();

0
ask

Web resources about - [meta] perl.org mail, ftp.cpan.org, www.perl.org and so on... - perl.perl5.porters

The Meta-Synthesis Home Page
Our open access web resources include: The Chemogenesis Web Book The Chemical Thesaurus Reaction Chemistry Database Chemistry Tutorials & ...

Meta - ateM
Between Kellan’s Post and my own exploration in native app sniffing (which I’ll talk more about in an upcoming post), I found myself using Pinterest ...

Metasearch engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... several other search engines and/or databases and aggregates the results into a single list or displays them according to their source. Metasearch ...

Behind Pepsi's 'Meta' Integration Into Fox's 'Empire'
Pepsi-Cola has featured some of the biggest names in music in its TV commercials throughout its history, from Michael Jackson to Britney Spears. ...

Not Good Enough: Meta-Analysis Of Climate INDC Studies
... warming. Not far enough, it turns out, by 0.7–1.7°C. The consensus has it that the already submitted INDCs [&hellip Not Good Enough: Meta-Analysis ...

The Final Girls Is The Nadir Of Meta-Horror, Which Is The Nadir Of Real Horror
... but the whole rotten cosmos of obsessive-consumerist media-listicle culture. It’s the most unfortunate modern movie genre: smug, unscary “meta-horror.” ...

Meta-Blogging
Someone who worked in tabloid celebrity news many moons ago (pre-internet, or at least pre such things being dominated by the internet), explained ...

Photos Of People Taking Photos With Selfie Sticks: Meta Or Most Meta?
... looking out on a crowd of selfie stick users without at least giggling. And due to the obvious safety concerns that come with waving a metal ...

Blizzard Just Nuked The Entire 'Hearthstone' Meta By Killing One Card
... recently, but was surprised to learn that when I came back a good amount of time later, the exact same deck was still dominating the metagame, ...

New meta-analysis finds no evidence that video games harm children
See the adorable little girl with the PlayStation controller? How is that video game she’s playing affecting her? Is it making her more aggressive? ...