--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn--
0
autrijus
6/10/2003 6:05:06 PM
perl.par 1171 articles. 0 followers. Follow

List of lists (listing of)
Ted In the great List 'o lists., is there something which is along the lines of "Personal organisers" ? I have googled and found others - just wondering about the lists and couldn't see anything in there I have a intense, executive type who's after something along the lines of Lotus' personal organiser. Don't know why she wants to change from it when I know she already has it installed. Anybody else got suggestions for a good one? (and dont't ask what I mean by good - it's not for me - perhaps I mean effective) In grc.techtalk, Baz...

mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org vs community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org
--5p8PegU4iirBW1oA Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8 Content-Disposition: inline Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Eu ainda n=C3=A3o sei porque algumas pessoas manda email para mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org quando deveriam enviar email para community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org. O envio de emails para mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org e o uso do "responder para todos" faz com que eu e outras pessoas recebam email duplicado pois emails para mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org possuem Reply-To: Lista de discuss=C3=A3o...

OT: lists.cpan.org
I know there are people who will complain about the fact I did it or the way I did it, I am getting really used to it. So I took the liberty to copy all the data from lists.cpan.org (aka lists.perl.org) to the Perlfoundation wiki. As the data was too big to fit on one page I split it up into 6 pages. Now people should go and manually clean up and reorganize the data. I'll ask the webmaster @ perl.org if they agree to replace the current database with a link to the wiki. http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?mailing_lists regards Gabor 2009/3/24 Gabor S...

new list: dev-webdev@lists.mozilla.org
TL;DR - Please join dev-webdev at https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-webdev if you want to keep up with web development activity in Mozilla. Mozilla Webdev is following the example of Mozilla DevEngage - we're starting to use a public list for most of our communication. The dev-webdev@lists.mozilla.org list is meant to reach *all* web developers (staff AND contributors) across the Mozilla community - Webdev, Websites, Labs, Foundation, Identity, Engagement, etc. If you want to keep up with all the webdev stuff going in around Mozilla, sign up! Thanks, -L ...

list of lists?
anyone know what happened to the list of lists? my bookmark (which might be wrong) said http://www.gpick.net/lists/index.html . can't find it. thanx. -- Graciella! 'Not tonight dear.... I have a modem.' I've been unable to reach it for a couple of days now. -- JB Learn the Hazards http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/info17.htm "Graciella" <graciella@thisis.invalid> wrote in message news:MPG.15f34dfb9552b403989c0a@news.grc.com... > anyone know what happened to the list of lists? my bookmark (which might > be wrong) said http://www....

lists of lists (down?)
http://lists.gpick.com/ Hi is this page working ok for you if not is tere a similar page or mirror available? thanks mike Wandering aimlessly around grc.shieldsup, I heard mike ridew.. mention: > http://lists.gpick.com/ > Hi is this page working ok for you > if not is tere a similar page or mirror available? LoL is temporarily based at: http://webpages.charter.net/dstockbridge/ Should be back to normal in about a week... -- Don thank you Don "Don Voorhees" <abuse@12078.net> wrote in message news:1rj6fegglpox$.012@12078.net... > W...

List of lists...
seems to me the go buttons are no avail on the dns tools site. Just looking for an alternate search domain site, checkdomain seems down. -- rdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrd every new beginning is some other beginnings end..................Ric D. Dei Gratia <Rascal@myprivacy.ca> wrote: > seems to me the go buttons are no avail on the dns tools site. > > Just looking for an alternate search domain site, checkdomain seems down. Every Go button on that page works for me. Maybe you have some ad-blocking software that is keeping you from going to one...

list of lists
------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C76CA6.0EA788E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Creating list of lists. =20 Hi All, =20 Could you help me to come up with idea how to generate list of lists on = fly as follows: =20 @LoL =3D ( ["state", "value", "value"], ["state", = "value", "value"], ["state", "value", "value"], );=20 State should be taken from hash %states where the state is a k...

List of lists
Someone recently posted a pointer to an excellent website which someone (from these groups?) had compiled. It is an excellent resource listing links to all sorts of software, hardware, text, reviews, etc. I used to have the link, but due to circumstances beyond our control, we lost it (disk crash - system rebuild.) Does anyone know the site I'm talking about? Can you post the link again? I promise I won't lose it again. Thanks, David nochezjunkspam@earthlink.net (UFidelis) wrote in news:3b270782.1185924@news.grc.com: > Someone recently posted a pointer to an exce...

List of List
Could someone please tell me where I can find List of List Thanks Charlie Hatmaker hatmakec@bellsouth.net On Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:53:36 -0500, "Charlie Hatmaker" <hatmakec@bellsouth.net> wrote: >Could someone please tell me where I can find List of List >Thanks >Charlie Hatmaker >hatmakec@bellsouth.net http://lists.gpick.com/ --- B-Twin *********************************************** Spam me and suffer the consequences. "I'm not a bad twin...just better." *********************************************** ...

Lists of Lists?
I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me find it. Daze N. Knights wrote: > I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me find it. Is that a request to bail out Google for you? ;-) http://lists.gpick.com/ On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 01:38:49 -0500, Lisa <noreply@noreply.com> wrote: >Daze N. Knights wrote: >> I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me find it. > >Is that a request to bail out Google for you? ;-) > >http://lists.gpick.com/ Just did a Google search for it. ...

List of Lists
Can someone please verify that I have the right address for the List of Lists? I have http://www.gpick.net/lists/ I have been trying to get onto the web site, it loads up, but nothing is there. bowhuntr Hi! Try this: http://www.gpick.net/lists/pages.asp --=20 Cheers, -- Pentab=20 ***Reply to newsgroup only*** -- "bowhuntr" <bowhuntr@mynewroads.com> wrote in message = news:9r4su5$5hm$1@news.grc.com... | Can someone please verify that I have the right address for | the List of Lists? I have http://www.gpick.net/lists/ |=20 | I have been trying to g...

List of Lists...
was updated today. 23 new or changed items in 18 lists. --=20 ___ Ted http://lists.gpick.com/ http://www.gpick.com/tq/tip_quarry.htm (=AF`=B7.=B8 ...

LIST OF LISTS
Hello: How can i include some list in another one? I have some lists of addresses under personal address book, but when i try to include (drag and drop) a list into another one, the first one becomes into a single address. thaks. Quique wrote: > Hello: > How can i include some list in another one? > I have some lists of addresses under personal address book, but when i > try to include (drag and drop) a list into another one, the first one > becomes into a single address. > > thaks. Try editing the properties of the first list and type the name of t...

List of Lists?
I forgot the address Regards Paul Here we go: http://lists.gpick.com/pages.asp?page=toc&SID=D92319893836975 Joh@nnes "news.grc.com" <paul.rankine@dial.pipex.com> wrote in message news:aar7c5$2ek4$1@news.grc.com... > I forgot the address > > Regards Paul > > ...

Web resources about - lists.cpan.org now lists par@perl.org - perl.par