Trying to contact Behan Webster / Video::Filename Maintainer.

Hi folks,

I have tried reaching out to Behan Webster to provide a small patch to
his Video::Filename module.

I have been using it for a while. But found that it does not support things like
Jimmy Kimmel 2019 04 05 Celine Dion WEB h264-TBS

I created a patch to provide this support.

I have tried contacting him by twitter, his cpan address and what I
believe is his work email to no avail.

I was wondering if any one has regular contact and could perhaps ask
him to check his email.

In the mean time I have also started work on an updated version as the
naming convention for shows has become more consistent in recent
years.

Thank you in advance.
Adam
0
baspann
4/8/2019 1:27:20 PM
perl.module-authors 1587 articles. 0 followers. Follow