Seeking CPAN Prior Art: Wikipedia-like HTML/etc. navigation blocks

Hi all!

As you may have noticed many wikipedia pages have templated navigation bloc=
ks
at the bottom, e.g:

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:FOSS

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Perl

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Web_frameworks

Since I've found the concept useful, I created a set of custom Perl 5 modul=
es
to generate them as part of my personal website's custom static site genera=
tor:

*
https://github.com/shlomif/shlomi-fish-homepage/blob/ff1f0c655699b5afc4a181=
d9f65a15ac05572bd8/lib/Shlomif/Homepage/NavBlocks.pm

(you can see them in action, styled with my atrocious CSS skills, here:
https://www.shlomifish.org/meta/nav-blocks/blocks/ )

Before I make the code more generic and CPAN-worthy and better documented -=
 is
there already something in CPAN for that so I can build upon? Note that the
code is original, and I use an Apache 2.0-for-code / CC-by-nc-sa for
text+images/etc. blanket licence for the site's sources.

--=20

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
List of Graphics Apps - https://shlom.in/graphics

He who reinvents the wheel will likely design a square wheel and spend a ye=
ar
trying to figure out why it doesn=E2=80=99t work properly.
    =E2=80=94 Nadav Har=E2=80=99El, https://www.shlomifish.org/humour.html

shlomif
11/19/2020 4:09:56 PM
perl.module-authors 1603 articles. 0 followers. Follow