how do I ask for perl.org community to support mailing list for a CPAN module?

Dear all,

CPAN FAQ at http://www.cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.html has information about
mailing list:
<quote>
Many of the lists are open for general subscription. If you don't see a list
that interests you and would like to start your own you may ask
lists@perl.org to set one up for you if you cannot host it yourself.
</quote>

Looks like mentioned address lists@perl.org does not exists, however.

Whom should I talk to convince help me in this matter?

My CPAN ID is VKON, I am maintaining Tcl::Tk module
I am pretty sure this module has very good potential.
I can provide many arguments to support  this point of view:
  http://mini.net/tcl/13208
  http://www.vkonovalov.ru/perlce-tcltk.htm

http://www.vkonovalov.ru/vtcl-usage/Using_vtcl_for_creating_Tcl-Tk_GUI_for_P
erl.html
  http://perlmonks.org/?node_id=426089
  http://perlmonks.org/?node_id=416925
I can provide any kind of other explanations if you need more details.

I will really appreciate your help,

Best regards,
Vadim.
0
vkonovalov
2/2/2005 6:43:10 AM
perl.module-authors 1587 articles. 0 followers. Follow