Tools and work flows for developing collections of distributions

makemaker:

I use h2xs, ExtUtils::MakeMaker, and make(1) on Unix-like platforms for
developing Perl modules and collecting them together into distributions.

I now have several distributions and would like to develop and test them
together (without installation).

Are there ExtUtils::MakeMaker features and/or work flows to support this?

TIA,

David

p.s. I started a thread of the same subject on the module-authors list a
few weeks ago.  We discussed various ideas, but I never found a
satisfactory solution:

https://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.module-authors/2018/11/msg10999.html
0
dpchrist
12/5/2018 8:37:23 AM
perl.makemaker 850 articles. 0 followers. Follow