Compiling 5.10.1 as 32/64 bit fat binary on 10.6.1

--B_3337909492_457954

(Note to moderators: sorry if this is the 3d time you have gotten this (or =
similar) post from me, I have tried twice through Google Groups and gotten
no response/post, so fear it may be lost).

I am trying to compile 5.10.1 on OS X 10.6.1.  I would like to create a
=8Cfat=B9 binary containing binaries for both the 64-bit x86_64 and 32-bit i386
architectures.  This is the way the system install of 5.10.0 appears to hav=
been compiled.  However, I cannot seem to get the right combination of
compiler flags and config options, even when copying most of them from the
system default perl.  Has anyone succeeded in compiling a 32/64 fat binary
of 5.10.1, and could you share your config.sh file (or at least the relevan=
magic)?

Thanks in advance
Tobias Zimmerman

--B_3337909492_457954--

0
automandc
10/9/2009 9:04:48 AM
perl.macosx 2309 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Web resources about - Compiling 5.10.1 as 32/64 bit fat binary on 10.6.1 - perl.macosx

Cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Feds put protest activity under microscope in compiling national 'risk forecast'
Use of social media, the spread of "citizen journalism," and the involvement of young people are among the key trends highlighted by a federal ...

10 Tips For Compiling A Deal Sheet
Compiling a deal sheet is a great way of taking stock of your experience and of seeing where your experience may be lacking.

Compiling 64-Bit Code
Describes the 64-bit features available in OS X.

Is there a benefit to compiling your code as you go?
Stack Exchange This Q&A is part of a weekly series of posts highlighting common questions encountered by technophiles and answered by users ...

6 cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Compiling The Absurd Box Score For Space Jam ; Or, Shawn Bradley Sucked Against Cartoons, Too
This is Regressing, a numbers-minded column by our clever friends at the Harvard College Sports Analysis Collective. Over the next few days, ...

We're Compiling Every Police-Involved Shooting In America. Help Us.
The United States has no database of police shootings. There is no standardized process by which officers log when they've discharged their weapons ...

Flat UI Pro Tutorial: Setting and Compiling Using LESS
In this video tutorial, you use components from Flat UI Pro to create a complete simple mail app using LESS. He takes you through the steps to ...

Industrious 4chan user is compiling a list of every videogame ever made
... me to enter a few hundreds of games into my Backloggery account , and I haven't even finished it yet. Ambitious 4chan user Data_baser is compiling ...