RE: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200.

The site could use javascript to surreptitiously change your request=2E=0D=
=0AI've also seen sites that require your referrer to be set to something=
=0D=0Aspecific before they give you what you want=2E=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A-----=
Original Message-----=0D=0AFrom: Ford, Andy [mailto:andyford@AGEDWARDS=2Eco=
m] =0D=0ASent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:41 PM=0D=0ATo: libwww@perl=2Eorg=
=0D=0ASubject: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200=2E=0D=0A=0D=0AWhat could be=
 different about the two processes?=0D=0A=0D=0A----------------------------=
-------------=0D=0A********************************************************=
***********=0D=0A*=0D=0A=0D=0AThis e-mail is intended only for the addresse=
e named above=2E=0D=0AAs this e-mail may contain confidential or privileged=
 information,=0D=0Aif you are not the named addressee, you are not authoriz=
ed=0D=0Ato retain, read, copy or disseminate this message or any part of=0D=
=0Ait=2E=0D=0A=0D=0A*******************************************************=
************=0D=0A*=0D=0A
0
David
7/6/2006 7:49:43 PM
perl.libwww 3335 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, Worenklein, David, GCM wrote:

Its a long shot, but i found the %D%D at the end of one of the variables
suspicious.  Ive rarely run into such problems however.  I concur that its
usually javascript when there are discrepancies.

 *

 if you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized
 to retain, read, copy or disseminate this message or any part of
 it.

 *

--
gedanken