RE: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200. #3

Those are %3D , URI escapes for "=3D" signs.
I thought that should be what URI->new does, no?

AndyF.

----------
A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other=20
than the recipient.

----------

0
andyford
7/6/2006 8:43:34 PM
perl.libwww 3335 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, Ford, Andy wrote:

Yeah Im definitely reaching.  interpolation problems are rare.  Still, it
wouldnt take but a second to change the var => $value to a var => "$value"
and see if theres any change on the wire.

 Those are %3D , URI escapes for "=" signs.
 I thought that should be what URI->new does, no?

 AndyF.

 A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
 archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
 than the recipient.

gedanken
0
gedanken

RE: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200.
The site could use javascript to surreptitiously change your request=2E=0D= =0AI've also seen sites that require your referrer to be set to something= =0D=0Aspecific before they give you what you want=2E=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A-----= Original Message-----=0D=0AFrom: Ford, Andy [mailto:andyford@AGEDWARDS=2Eco= m] =0D=0ASent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:41 PM=0D=0ATo: libwww@perl=2Eorg= =0D=0ASubject: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200=2E=0D=0A=0D=0AWhat could be= different about the two processes?=0D=0A=0D=0A----------------------------= -------------=0D=0A************************************...

RE: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200. #4
> -----Original Message----- > From: Gedanken [mailto:gedanken@io.com]=20 > Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:47 PM > To: Ford, Andy > Cc: libwww@perl.org > Subject: RE: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200. >=20 > On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, Ford, Andy wrote: >=20 > Yeah Im definitely reaching. interpolation problems are=20 > rare. Still, it=20 > wouldnt take but a second to change the var =3D> $value to a=20 > var =3D> "$value"=20 > and see if theres any change on the wire. You mean that "%3D" could be interpreted as a h...

RE: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200. #2
But wouldn't any javascript changes show up in the LiveHTTPheaders output?=20 I mean the javascript would rewrite the URL, and then I get the final thing that's sent by the browser from my LiveHTTPheaders output, no? or am I assuming too much? The referer looks just the previous page, but I set that "by hand" anyway, but that doesn't help. If LiveHTTPheaders tells me: Referer: https://bogus.com/foo/goo.jsp Then I say=20 my @headers =3D ( 'Referer' =3D> 'https://bogus.com/foo/goo.jsp' ); $response =3D $agent->get($url...

LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200.
I'm using LWP to get a pdf file via a form submission in a GET. Seems very standard, I get the URLs from LiveHTTPHeaders and reconstruct from there. There's five or six steps leading up to this last step, logging in, collecting cookies and variables and whatnot. Then this last step fails with a "400 Bad Request". (URLs have been modified to protect possible sensitive stuff). $url =3D URI->new("https://ooga.bogus.com/foo/bar;jsessionid=3D$jsessionId"); $url->query_form( requestor =3D> 'AGE', doctype =3D> ...

Cannot get to firefox from thunderbird-cannot get to firefox at all.
Name: Sharon O'Hara Email: familien1_at_wavecable.com Product: Firefox Summary: Cannot get to firefox from thunderbird-cannot get to firefox at all. Comments: Thunderbird freezes up, Windows offers a file an error report and I'm shut down. I got here -now- through IE - why will IE work when Firefox won't? Sharon O'Hara Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) ...

POST GET GET GET GET... WTH?

In firefox 3.5 beta 4 get unresponsive script errors when I did not get them with earlier betas of 3.5
Name: Todd Kincaid Product: Firefox Summary: In firefox 3.5 beta 4 get unresponsive script errors when I did not get them with earlier betas of 3.5 Comments: http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ridge/radar.php?rid=CXX&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=yes Check this National Weather Service site to see error. This script error has popped on other sites with this latest beta4 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a res...

New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Robert Schlentz Email: approachatminndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: I just finished loading Firefox 3.0.1 The error console had these warnings Each of the errors occurred several times. Warning: Unknown property 'align'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.tc-ieee.org/ Line: 0 Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration. Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css Line: 7 Warning: ...

Re: Get get HotSync to work
Breck, Thanks for the help. I rebooted the computer (just to play it safe) and I am still getting the same problem. When I look at the 'properties' of dbhync7.dll, it is version 7.0.3.2067 and says "UltraLite DMC HotSync Conduit". The registry entry for hkey_current_user\software\us robotics\pilot software\application 7 Conduit dbhsync7.dll Creator ox54435331 Directory "PalmTCS" Information "Sybase ASA MobiLink Conduit (PalmTCS)" Name "PalmTCS" Any ideas? Sal ...

Cannot get onto Gmail with Firefox 3 Beta 3
Name: Camille Email: irresistiblemoonlightatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Cannot get onto Gmail with Firefox 3 Beta 3 Comments: Cannot open www.gmail.com with Firefox 3. Page won't even load. Would file a broken website but I can't even get onto the website. Seems that your broken website tool requires you to be on the website in order for it to automatically pull the correct url. That is also a problem :) Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Re: RE: LWP get only <center> img
----- Original Message ----- From: Brian Volk <BVolk@HPProducts.com> Date: Thursday, December 23, 2004 8:55 am Subject: RE: LWP get only <center> img > Mark, > > Thank you so much for your help, that worked great! It turns out > that I > already had the latest version of HTML::Tokeparser::Simple installed. NP Bryon, that is what this list is all about. I am sure next time you'll try to give me a hand. Happy Holiday's All...Cheers Mark G. > > Thanks again! > > Brian > > > -----Original Message----- > ...

Firefox 3 is too slow, need to get Firefox 2 to reinstall
Name: Asere Email: asere_timbaluoatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 is too slow, need to get Firefox 2 to reinstall Comments: Where can I get Firefox 2 to re-install in my computer? We made the mistake of accepting the Firefox 3 update and find that this version is very slow and has a very high CPU usage. I tried Windows System Restore but it didn't work. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Please DO NOT get rid of FireFox 2, FireFox 3 is buggy!
Name: Debbie Lapeyre Email: dalapeyreatmulberrytechdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Please DO NOT get rid of FireFox 2, FireFox 3 is buggy! Comments: I have just uninstalled FireFix 3.0 on my OSX Mac - if left open, slows other applications - dies 1 or 2 times a day (unresponsive, needs to be ended) - "text size" has become "zoom". OK, who cares what you call it. BUT IT IS per/page and does not stick. I use FireFox to teach (display slide shows). I want to set the size depending on my auditorium, and use it for all pages in that sessio...

Web resources about - RE: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200. #3 - perl.libwww

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox