Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 06:06:54 +0800
From: Ron Grunwald <rongrw@yahoo.com.au>
To: Shlomi Fish <shlomif@shlomifish.org>
Subject: Re: Inline::F2003 - Calling modern FORTRAN from Perl

Good question. I will say yes, eventually.

At this stage I prefer to keep it bundled on SourceForge as there are still
some larger changes planned.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

> On 5 Dec 2018, at 6:13 pm, Shlomi Fish <shlomif@shlomifish.org> wrote:
>=20
> Hi Ron!
>=20
> Thanks! Is this going to be uploaded to CPAN?
>=20
>=20
> On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 06:15:19 +0800
> Ron Grunwald via inline <inline@perl.org> wrote:
>  =20
>> Hello all,
>>=20
>> I'm not sure how many users are still subscribed to this mailing list, b=
ut as
>> a courtesy I would like to inform the list that I posted the following on
>> comp.lang.perl.misc=20
>>=20
>> Dear Perl users,=20
>>=20
>> I've released the latest version of my Inline::F2003 project on=20
>> SourceForge. It is available at=20
>> https://sourceforge.net/projects/inline-f2003/
>> <https://sourceforge.net/projects/inline-f2003/>=20
>>=20
>> The distribution contains the Perl module Inline::F2003 (v0.9901) and=20
>> the example program "matopmul.pl <http://matopmul.pl/>". Inline::F2003
>> utilises the Inline module to compile and execute modern FORTRAN source =
code
>> that is "inlined" in a Perl program. "matopmul.pl <http://matopmul.pl/>"
>> demonstrates this.=20
>>=20
>> I would encourage interested users to first read the "README.txt" before=
=20
>> executing the example program. Also, the project page on SourceForge=20
>> contains the "Wiki / Project Log" sheet, where I regularly provide=20
>> updates on the development of Inline::F2003.=20
>>=20
>> Any suggestions/comments/reports are most welcome.=20
>>=20
>> Kind Regards,=20
>>=20
>> Ron.=20
>>  =20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
.. =20

--=20
=E2=80=9CSo, who the hell is Qoheleth?=E2=80=9D - http://shlom.in/qoheleth

All truth is God=E2=80=99s truth.
    =E2=80=94
http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/fortunes/show.cgi?id=3Dlarry-wall-all-trut=
h-is-gods-truh

shlomif
12/6/2018 7:50:27 AM
perl.inline 1283 articles. 0 followers. Follow