Re: RE: I need the DBI Module

I have to thank you for the detail of "BDB" instead of "DBD" that was the =
whole problem to begin with.

To answer your curiosity I did get to download the DBI from search.cpan.org=
 yesterday but for some reason the files where corrupted when I tried to =
use them. So I wrote and asked for a place to download without giving my =
personal reason which I found to be pointless. That for some reason made =
you curious. But thanks to other very nice people that sent me different =
reliable url's where I did get to download and use.
=20
By the way, if you are going to help me it's very appreciated but if you =
are going to go over dramatic about this insignificant issue then please, =
do NOT answer me.

Cordially,
Maria Elena

>>> "Sterin, Ilya" <Isterin@ciber.com> 08/16 3:10 PM >>>
Just out of curiosity...

You found the mailing list and the subscription information, you even know
what DBI is, but you couldn't find where to download it????

If you go to any search engine and type in DBI download, your first link
should point you to one of the mirrors.

Ilya