Re-install of Oracle -- does DBD::Oracle need to be re-installed?

I've recently come upon a situation where Oracle is not installed in a
standard place (company standard).  There is a potential the DBA group will
want to delete the current installation and re-install in the standard
directory structure.

I'm guessing that this will impact my DBD::Oracle installation, since
libraries will be in different places, etc.

Can anyone confirm whether this will be a problem?  What steps must I take
in order to get DBD::Oracle to the proper state?  Will this require me to
uninstall anything, and if so is there a standard DBD uninstall procedure?

Thanks in advance,
Matt Rufh, NCR Corporation
0
rufhma
8/3/2001 11:28:20 AM
perl.dbi.users 11098 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Web resources about - Re-install of Oracle -- does DBD::Oracle need to be re-installed? - perl.dbi.users

Microsoft: All apps must be re-installed for preview-to-RTM Windows 8.1 upgrade
Microsoft has offered up more information on exactly how owners of Windows 8 PCs will be able to upgrade to the free Windows 8.1 OS, including ...