From: Michael A Chase [mailto:mchase@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 10:18 AM
To: dbi-users@perl.org; John P Crisci
Subject: How to get out of dbi-users

I doubt this will do much good since you didn't read the responses to the
last person who sent such a request to the list, but if you send email to
dbi-users-help@perl.org you will receive instructions that include how to
unsubscribe from this list.

The same instructions were sent to you when the list moved to perl.org or
when you subscribed, whichever was later.

If you have already tried the instructions from dbi-users-help@perl.org and
were not able to get removed from the list, please send your request to
dbi-users-owner@perl.org, not to the list.

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.htm
From: "AMORE,JUAN (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <juan_amore@hp.com>
> I doubt this will do much good since you didn't read the responses to the
> last person who sent such a request to the list, but if you send email to
> dbi-users-help@perl.org you will receive instructions that include how to
> unsubscribe from this list.
>
> The same instructions were sent to you when the list moved to perl.org or
> when you subscribed, whichever was later.
>
> If you have already tried the instructions from dbi-users-help@perl.org
and
> were not able to get removed from the list, please send your request to
> dbi-users-owner@perl.org, not to the list.
>
> --
> Mac :})
> ** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
> Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.htm
> Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
> Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.

mchase
2/5/2002 7:26:00 PM
------_=_NextPart_001_01C20108.C7CB49B0

I'll update the FAQ:-)

Tim, any word on when you'll want the patch?  DBI 1.22 comming soon?

Ilya