DBD::ODBC and ODBC SQL Servre driver

Hi,

I am currently using the trial version of the Easysoft ODBC-SQL Server driv=
er. I need to be able to connect from Perl to SQL Server using a Linux mach=
ine and am currently using DBI version 1.607. I was hoping someone could te=
ll me which versions of the DBD::ODBC and ODBC-SQL Server driver would be c=
ompatible with this version of the DBI so that I would not have to update t=
he DBI

0
thestreets1214
6/18/2012 8:51:14 PM
perl.dbi.users 11098 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Problem with DBD::ODBC : -DBD::ODBC::st execute failed: [unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Procedure has no parameters and arguments were supplied. (SQL-42000)(DBD: st_execute/SQLExecute err=-1)
When I try to run a perl script that uses ODBC drivers to insert data more than 70000 rows I am getting the following error.... DBD::ODBC::st execute failed: [unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Procedure has no parameters and arguments were supplied. (SQL-42000)(DBD: st_execute/SQLExecute err=-1) [for Statement "INSERT INTO db.guest.portfolio_event_1_310_3560_3(col1,col2,col3,col4,col4,col5) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?)" with ParamValues: 4=' ', 1='1754079', 2=' ', 3='0', 5=' '] at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/DBIx/ ContextualFetch.pm lin...

DBD::ODBC and ODBC-SQL Server compatibility
Hi, I am currently using the trial version of the Easysoft ODBC-SQL Server driv= er. I need to be able to connect from Perl to SQL Server using a Linux mach= ine and am currently using DBI version 1.607. I was hoping someone could te= ll me which versions of the DBD::ODBC and ODBC-SQL Server driver would be c= ompatible with this version of the DBI so that I would not have to update t= he DBI. ...

Microsoft.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [42000] [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]
Hi Everybody, On localhost this application works fine but when I put on remote server. I am getting following errors. For both localhost and server, I am using same remote sql 2000. I will appreciate any help. Thanks, Arif Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ERROR [42000] [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ')'. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more i...

DataDirect ODBC/DBD:ODBC/Linux/SQL Server
------_=_NextPart_001_01C0D40E.651E7760 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Hi, I am newbie to this mailing list. Please spare me if my question is too silly. I did search the archive but cannot find the information I need. I downloaded DataDirect Connect ODBC yesterday and installed on my Redhat Linux 6.1. I then installed DBI-1.15 and DBD:ODBC 0.28. I tested successfully DBD:ODBC with Openlink before. But when I re-install it for DataDirect, "make test" failed and indicated a required shared library isn't installed successfully. When I tried...

DBD::ODBC installation problem with Easysoft ODBC-Sybase driver
Hi folks -- I've got Easysoft's latest ODBC-Sybase driver installed, and I can = connect to my Sybase database at the command line with "isql sunline". = However, I'm having trouble getting DBD::ODBC installed. I've included = complete information (except my username and password) below. At least, = I think I have; if I've omitted something important, please let me know. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Regards, Ben Ostrowsky [root@helpdesk DBD-ODBC-1.13]# make realclean rm -rf ODBC.c ODBC.xsi dbdodbc.h ./blib Makefile.aperl = b...

DBI w/ DBD:ODBC or DBI w/ DBD:mysql Which?
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C1D022.ADFABA00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am new to Perl DBI programming But it is fairly simple.. I am using both Mysql 3.23.44nt and 3.23.43 Linux..as well as PostgreSQL 7.1 Linux and on WinXP on Cygwin. Perl on Linux was straight forward but the Perl on WIn is a bit = Different. I ran a simple script to insert records in a table as test and it worked = but I am unsure that the WinXP install of Perl and DBI is correct that is do I = have the=20 correct modules in place. ...

wegconfig connectionstring ADODB System.Data.Odbc error is [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'TSQL'
    <add name="MYADODBCUSTOMERCONNECTIONSTRING" connectionString="Driver={SQL Server};Server=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;Database=myDbname;Uid=xxxxx;Pwd=xxxxx" providerName="System.Data.Odbc" />   [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'TSQL'. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: [Micros...

DBI w/ DBD:ODBC vs DBI w/ DBD:mysql
------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C1D002.8689BBD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am new to Perl DBI programming But it is fairly simple.. I am using both Mysql 3.23.44nt and 3.23.43 Linux..as well as PostgreSQL 7.1 Linux and on WinXP on Cygwin. Perl on Linux was straight forward but the Perl on WIn is a bit = Different. I ran a simple script to insert records in a table as test and it worked = but I am unsure that the WinXP install of Perl and DBI is correct that is do I = have the=20 correct modules in place. ...

DBD::ODBC and SQL Server Drivers on UNIX.
I'm trying to find an open source version of an ODBC driver for Windows SQL Server. I have spent a lot of time looking around and there simply doesn't seem to be anything. I have located, downloaded and installed iODBC (which is a driver manager) but then realized that I don't have any drivers. So, is there an open source driver for SQL-Server? And, if so where? Thanks, Mark On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:28:18 -0400, Mark F. nettleingham wrote: Hi Mark Have you considered using DBD::ProxyServer? -- Cheers Ron Savage, ron@savage.net.au on 13/04/2005 h...

ODBC error:[Sybase][ODBC Driver] Connection not open:not connected to SQL database
Aloha, Have you come across this error before? Is it a Sybase error or a Crystal Reports error? Any clues? Mahalo, Lydia Villanueva Management Information Systems Grand Wailea Resort, Hotel & Spa It looks like you are attempting to communicate over a connection that has not been established or has been severed. Have you got any additional information? -- Jim Egan [TeamPS] Dealer Solutions, Inc. Houston, TX See you at the Powersoft User Conference in August - http://www.sybase.com/events/psuc98 ...

SAP DB, DBI, DBD::ODBC and ODBC 3.X data types
Hi, Three datatypes are defined in ODBC 3.X but not defined or known (as far as I can tell) in DBI and DBD::ODBC. The SQL data types are: SQL_TYPE_DATE (91) SQL_TYPE_TIME (92) SQL_TYPE_TIMESTAMP (93) I use Red Hat 7.2, SAP DB 7.3.0.18, DBI 1.20 and DBD::ODBC 0.31. When running DBD::ODBC make test TEST_VERBOSE=1 I get this output: " ... t/02simple..........1..16 ..... Test 3: create test table Using fields: A SMALLINT, B VARCHAR(4000), C LONG, D DATE ok 3 ..... Test 9: test ColAttributes Column count is: 4 1: A = 5 2: B = 12 3: C = -1 4: D ...

Why does a simple select query in Microsoft Access return the error [Intersolv][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]ct_results(): user api layer: internal client library error: Read from the server has
I have applied the information from support document 10447954 but that does not solve the problem. I am running a simple select query with one criteria from one table. Thanks. ...

conversion from Intersolv odbc driver to Sybase odbc driver
Hello, does anybody converted from Intersolv odbc driver to Sybase ODBC driver? We are going to switch from an old intersolv odbc to sybase's odbc driver that is shipped with ASE 12.0. And, as far as I know, because intersolv was using ct-lib and sybase is using db-lib in odbc, there may be a few (or a lot of) problems for the application. Does anybody has an experience with this kind of migration and could say what kind of problem we can expect? Any help is gratly appreciated. Thank you. Elena Elena wrote... > Hello, > does anybody converted from Intersolv od...

Web resources about - DBD::ODBC and ODBC SQL Servre driver - perl.dbi.users