DBD::mysql 4.046 released

Greetings!

I'm pleased to announce the release of DBD::mysql 4.046:

* Use API function for reconnect; fixes compilation on MariaDB 10.2.6+.
   Fix provided by Pali.
* Fixed broken link to MySQL download page, provided by Mohammad S Anwar.
* Spelling fixes, provided by Ville Skyttä.

Many thanks to the Pali Rohár, Ville Skyttä, Michiel Beijen, and of
course the community!

Have a great day!

--

Patrick M. Galbraith
Principal Platform Engineer, Oracle + Dyn

--Sig_//mNmY+7Jf1aKbMic50_ww8D

On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 05:20:25 -0500, "Patrick M. Galbraith"
<patg@patg.net> wrote:

> Greetings!
>=20
> I'm pleased to announce the release of DBD::mysql 4.046:
>=20
> * Use API function for reconnect; fixes compilation on MariaDB 10.2.6+.
>  =C2=A0 Fix provided by Pali.
> * Fixed broken link to MySQL download page, provided by Mohammad S Anwar.
> * Spelling fixes, provided by Ville Skytt=C3=A4.

Could you please also address issue #232
https://github.com/perl5-dbi/DBD-mysql/issues/232

As DBD::mysql won't build at all on the affected systems
Happy to help with questions you might have

> Many thanks to the Pali Roh=C3=A1r, Ville Skytt=C3=A4, Michiel Beijen, an=
d of=20
> course the community!

--=20
using perl5.00307 .. 5.27   porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and openSUSE

--Sig_//mNmY+7Jf1aKbMic50_ww8D

--Sig_//mNmY+7Jf1aKbMic50_ww8D--
Yes, I will look at this later today.