ANN: kbmMemTable v. 7.65.00 Standard and Professional Edition released!

We are happy to announce the latest and greatest release of our memory
table.

Whats new in v. 7.65.00 December 26 2014

 - Fixed bug in creating fielddefs for calculated/lookup field.
 - Fixed issue related to multilevel master/detail relations.
 - Fixed so field lifecycle is always set to automatic upon loading
   definitions in CSV and binary streamformats.

CodeGear Edition is released for free as part of kbmMW CodeGear Edition
without source, and can be used for commercial work.

Standard Edition is released with source to holders of an active
kbmMemTable Service and Update subscription (SAU).

Professional Edition is released with source and additional performance
enhancement features to holders of an active kbmMW Pro/Ent Service and
Update subscription (SAU).

kbmMemTable supports the following development environments:

Delphi 2009
Delphi 2010
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE2
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE3
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE4
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE5
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE6
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE7
Lazarus 1.2.4 with FPC 2.6.4

kbmMemTable is the premier high performance, high functionality in
memory dataset for Delphi and C++Builder with kbmMemTable Professional
topping the scales as being the worlds fastest!

If you have an up to date Service and Update (SAU) subscription, then
you can immediately visit https://portal.components4developers.com to
download the latest kbmMemTable release.

If not, please visit our shop at http://www.components4developers.com
and extend your SAU with another 12 months.
0
Kim

>  - Fixed issue related to multilevel master/detail relations.

Can you give a little more information on this fix? I think I discovered it a while back, and it would be a tremendous help if you did fix it. I'll definitely renew our license if it's that.

Thanks!
Dusten
0
Dusten