What modules should I use to transfer a video scrip through the net?

I am intended to make a scrip to do this: you could send a video scrip
from your PC to a friend through the net. At the same time, the
receiver should be able to play the video script.Yet, I don't know how
to get Perl to do it?  Which types of modules I may need? Should I use
TCP/IP modules or something else? Surely not HTTP or FTP, right? Which
keywords should I use to search in CPAN to find appropriate modules?
Thanks!

0
flee20062006

flee20062006@gmail.com wrote:
> I am intended to make a scrip to do this: you could send a video scrip
> from your PC to a friend through the net. At the same time, the
> receiver should be able to play the video script.Yet, I don't know how
> to get Perl to do it?  Which types of modules I may need? Should I use
> TCP/IP modules or something else? Surely not HTTP or FTP, right? Which
> keywords should I use to search in CPAN to find appropriate modules?

Start by asking yourself, what should you use if you weren't using Perl.
If you manage to answer yourself, you'll have your own question.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@ciencias.unam.mx> | http://www.damog.net/
 M�s vale morir de pie que vivir de rodillas.

0
damog

Mulriple File Transfers using NET::FTP module...
Hello, Can someone out there help? I have written a small script below, to dowload files for an FTP server. I employed the NET::FTP module. Somehow I cannot find a command on NET::FTP that can allow mulriple file retieval using a wildcard or other. @rem = '--*-Perl-*-- @echo off if "%OS%" == "Windows_NT" goto WinNT perl -x -S "%0" %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9 goto endofperl :WinNT perl -x -S "%0" %* if NOT "%COMSPEC%" == "%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe" goto endofperl if %errorlevel% == 9009 echo You do not have Perl...

is video tutorials on this site enough to learn asp.net and vb.net or they should be used with asp.net source book ?!
hii'm new in asp.net and vb.net i'm studying "Programming Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 The Language" for learning vb.net and i found it hard for me, it does not have good practice examplesbut videos on this site for learning vb.net and asp.net are easy to learn, do you think they can be enough to build regular web sites with asp.net or i should keep studying source books?if the book is better which is the best book for some one new to programming?and just to now i'm familiar with programming basics, vs 2005,html and css2 Hi,all possible information that you can ga...

Using video in an asp.net content page that uses a masterpage
Is it possible to put a video in a content page that uses a Masterpage? I tried using the <embed> tag and <param> tag with vs2005 but it says that they are outdated. Any idea where I might get a tutorial or the right code for this procedure.  hens Yes, you can.  I've placed flash video in a content page and it worked fine.  VS may say that tags are outdated, but this does not mean they do not work.  I currently have a Flash element in one of my homepages (masterpage and content page) that uses the <embed> <param> tags with no issues."Se...

To use or not to use server.transfer/response.transfer
What is the diffrence as to why I would use one over the other? I started out using server.transfer in me web project and then one day it started to throw errors on some pages so i had to use response.transfer and now I have a mix of both. Thanks, Ty There is no Response.Transfer, you must mean Response.Redirect. http://www.developer.com/net/asp/article.php/3299641 http://www.csharpfriends.com/Articles/getArticle.aspx?articleID=15Steve Wellens My blog From my experience, if you use Server.Transfer, it you might, at times, give ViewStateMAC failed errors if user t...

Error in accessing one module in ASP.Net 2003(using VB.Net) application?
I have few modules in my ASP.Net 2003 application. One of these module is Mod_PingCheck.vb. It was working fine till yesterday. But today when I called it, its giving following error-------------------------------------------  An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in mis.dll Additional information: The specified module could not be found. ------------------------------------------------------------------ My project name is MIS.  Does it mean that module is removed from my project. But I could see it in my project. Now what should I...

How to transfer a GUID created using vb.net into a SQL database using a stored procedure
I am able to create a guid using: Public Function GetGUID() As String ' Returns a new GUID Return System.Guid.NewGuid.ToString End Function however when I try to add this to a parameter using the following: Me.cmdSpAddOptions.Parameters("@QuoteDetailID").Value = GetGUID() I get an error, I have also tried this: Dim uidQuoteDetail As String = GetGUID() Dim myuid = New System.Guid(uidQuoteDetail) Me.cmdSpAddOptions.Parameters("@QuoteDetailID").Value = myuid but get the error "Object must implement IConvertible" A...

Video Stream Send to WDM Video Capture driver using DirectX Show.net
Hi guys,I am developing application for Virtual Camera in C#. net and vb.net using DirectXShow.net libraries. I have search Overlay Mixer that a such way. where i can send Video stream to WDM Video Capture Driver. Then This Driver luach this stream as a webcam. here is article:http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/directshow/htm/overlaymixerfilter.aspBut i have no code for handling these thinks. Please any one have any source code in vb.net or C#.net that can i send stream to WDM Video Capture driver.Or another way to developa virtual webcam as in features in VCDCu...

is there any way to convert any video format to FLV format using .NET languages? or any alternative for this in asp.net?
Hi, I need help on converting any video file to FLV file format in prgrammatical way. I am playing this FLV file format in any browser like internet explorer.... what should i do without using any third party software tools.? is there any Dll libraries or sample codes.... its very urgent.... i am trying from 3 weeks....   please help me regarding this.....   thanks in advance...   urs ravindra  Ravindra Kuchisoftware engieer+91-99899-32785 SourceForge.net: FFmpeg can convert video format to flv. Following link helps you to add flv to your ...

Create module using .NET ver 2.0 and use with DNN 2.1.2
Hi all, i would like to start to test the .NET 2.0 version of the framework ad i would like to know is there some problem if i write a module with the 2.0 version of .NET and use with DNN 2.1.2. Thanks Stefano...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net .
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net . Comments: Hello !! Here are found online video chat Mixmir.net !!! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/conference/index.php> Direct Link </ url> While !! And who wants is www dating <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> dating free </ url> ... As well Directory of useful sites <url = http://www.mixmir...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !!
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !! Comments: Hello ! Here are found watch live broadcast tv Mixmir.net !! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/index.php> Internet Path </ url> Success !! As well is dating men <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> Want to make new friends? </ url> ... And who should be there Web Directory <url = http:...

How to use net use?
Please can any one tell me how to use the dos command net use properly? I have read the help but can't seem to get it to work. Keep getting sytax error message. Thanks in advance. "Beowulf" <who-knows@no-one.com> wrote in message news:9krutk$puu$1@news.grc.com... > Please can any one tell me how to use the dos command net use properly? > > I have read the help but can't seem to get it to work. Keep getting sytax > error message. what are you trying to do? There are about 50 options to "net use" that do a ton of different thin...

Smart Device Application for file transfer to a remote server in .Net Compact Framework (Using Visual Studio.Net 2003,C# code)
Dear all, We are developing a smart device application (using C# code) for .Net Compact Framework where we need to write a programme in C# code to transfer a file from mobile device to remote server/machine.Can anyony help us regarding this aaplication.If you have already done this or you find any article/link regarding to this application then please let me know about that. My mail id : anirbandas.ju@gmail.com Looking forward for your reply soon. Regards Anirban   hi hav u got any solution , becoz i too need. plz share with me...

Web resources about - What modules should I use to transfer a video scrip through the net? - perl.beginners

Charge-transfer complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A charge-transfer complex ( CT complex ) or electron-donor-acceptor complex is an association of two or more molecules , or of different parts ...

Football Papers :All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips Today
Football Papers :All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips Today 360Nobs.com Leicester City's Danny Simpson stunned onlookers by turning ...

Transfer pricing and MLR manipulation
... spend that is priced by internal methods plus quality improvement divided by total revenue. The internal claims spend is fuzzy as the transfer ...

Li-Fi wireless transfers are 100 times faster than Wi-Fi
Li-Fi, the technology which uses light instead of radio waves to transmit data has been tested outside the laboratory environment. The result? ...

Arsenal Transfer News: Ruben Neves Bid Readied, Latest Mauro Icardi Rumours
Bleacher Report Arsenal Transfer News: Ruben Neves Bid Readied, Latest Mauro Icardi Rumours Bleacher Report Arsenal reportedly see Porto's ...

Myanmar President Assures Suu Kyi of Peaceful Power Transfer
NDTV Myanmar President Assures Suu Kyi of Peaceful Power Transfer Bloomberg Myanmar President Thein Sein congratulated opposition leader Aung ...

After a landmark court ruling, an activist is trying to force Facebook to put an end to a key data transfer ...
Facebook is facing fresh legal headaches in Europe. In October, Europe's top court ruled that a key legal method for transfering data between ...

Emails: Hillary Cheered Transfer Of Gitmo Detainee Who Killed American Soldier With Grenade
Emails: Hillary Cheered Transfer Of Gitmo Detainee Who Killed American Soldier With Grenade

WeShare Moves Toward File Transfer as a Microservice
... Prices continue to fall, in part because providers’ storage costs are still decreasing. More importantly, their cost to actually transfer a ...

Xabi Alonso exclusive: Bayern Munich midfielder responds to Liverpool transfer rumours and talks Real ...
Xabi Alonso talks to Goal about his Bayern Munich future following links to Liverpool, and Real Madrid's defeat to Barcelona in the Clasico