From: bc [mailto:bee@mindspring.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 7:34 PM
To: beginners@perl.org
Subject: space

who knows of some free web space that allows the use of perl?  so i can test
my "hello world" program and more and more...  :)
bc

0
cygnusstudios
6/7/2001 11:36:57 PM
On 07 Jun 2001 19:36:57 -0400, Mark S wrote:
> You could just set up a web server on your own machine, if that's all you're
> looking to do.

Apache (http://www.apache.org) seems to run on just about everything (
<snip href="http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html">
* runs on Windows NT/9x, Netware 5.x, OS/2, and most versions of Unix,
  as well as several other operating systems
</snip>).
--

Today is Pungenday, the 12nd day of Confusion in the YOLD 3167

0
cowens
6/7/2001 11:44:11 PM
On 2001.Jun.08 - Fri 02:34, bc wrote:
|  who knows of some free web space that allows the use of perl?  so i can
| test my "hello world" program and more and more...  :) bc

	Give a try to nether.net and hobbiton.org, telnet there, make new accoutn,
setup your www forlder and go! :) at these sites there is help how to do all
this. If more help needed, ask ;)

--
Digitally yours ( Doncho N. Gunchev <mr_700@yahoo.com> ) {
	The software is just like sex, the best one is for free...