PDF::API2 module example for edit pdf and save new pdf file

Dear sirs,

I want to learn more about open pdf file and edit and save some other new
pdf file.
I use PDF::API2 module, Kindly give me an example...

Thanking you

Regards
Baskaran NK

0
baskaran

baskaran wrote:
> Dear sirs,
>
> I want to learn more about open pdf file and edit and save some other new
> pdf file.
> I use PDF::API2 module, Kindly give me an example...
>
> Thanking you
>
> Regards
> Baskaran NK

http://search.cpan.org/src/AREIBENS/PDF-API2-0.41/examples/

http://danconia.org
0
wiggins

WebDatawindow.net Save As PDF creates 0 byte pdf file
Hello all, I am having issues with the save as pdf function of the web datawindow. I am using the ghostwriter ps method and have confirmed with another app that the ps generation is working properly. I have also confirmed that the datawindow is throwing a ps file in the windows temp directory during execution of this method. However, the pdf file generated is always 0 bytes. For whatever reason i am finding the documentation hard to understand and im sure its a setup problem on my behalf. Like placement of the "gs" directory and needed dl's missing or not ...

Combining PDF files into one very large pdf file
Does anyone have a utility/componennt that will combine various PDF files into one very large PDF file? The size of the final file may be larger then the current memory available for the computer. Thanks Ed Dressel On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 08:29:47 -0700, Ed Dressel <none@tbinc.com> wrote: >Does anyone have a utility/componennt that will combine various PDF files >into one very large PDF file? The size of the final file may be larger then >the current memory available for the computer. > >Thanks >Ed Dressel Ed, I would check out www.adultpdf.com Str...

PDF File I/O Error while trying to load pdf file
Name: Dale Product: Shiretoko Summary: PDF File I/O Error while trying to load pdf file Comments: I was loading this site's pdf file: http://www.mead-usa.com/reference/instructions/Air_Presses.pdf and I received a window saying that there was a File I/O Error, but the page was trying to load anyway. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one...

saveas pdf but as pdf/a
Hi, we need to save the reports as pdf/a. Is there a way to tell pb or let me save ghostscript to save the datawindow as a pdf/a ? ghostscript has some options like pdf/a but the datawindow printer seems to ignore all settings from ghsotscript TIA Heino Hellmers ...

PDF Generation with PDF::API2 or similar
Dear Gurus, What is the preferred way to generate PDF file? I have never done this before and PDF::API2 seems to look good on cpan, but I can't find any tutorials. Anyone got any tips? -- Just getting into the best language ever... Fancy a yourname@perl.me.uk? Just ask!!! Gavin Henry wrote: > Dear Gurus, > > What is the preferred way to generate PDF file? > > I have never done this before and PDF::API2 seems to look good on cpan, > but I can't find any tutorials. > > Anyone got any tips? > > There was a good discussion...

How to suppress "Save PDF File As" when print to "Adobe PDF" printer
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0096_01C4B814.07C82370 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0097_01C4B814.07C82370" ------=_NextPart_001_0097_01C4B814.07C82370 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Clear DayPlease help: How to send datawindow to Adobe PDF printer, = suppress the "Save PDF File As", pass the PDF file name, then send mail = with attachment by Outlook with a specific user name, password, and = recipient name. Tha...

Changing the default All Files (*.*) option to Adobe PDF Files (*.pdf) in a file open dialogue in ASP.net
In My file Upload page, I am using <input type=file> tag to browse a file from client machine.The Browse button by default is showing all files *.* in the file dialogue boxI have a requirement like the file dialogue should by default show just PDFs *.pdf, and have an option to show all files *.* as shown below:Adobe PDF Files (*.pdf)All Files (*.*)Is there a way to handle this using any web controls, or technique using ASP.net or HTML?Thanks in advanceAnsar I need answer to this one, too. As far as I know, there is no way to do this....

dw.saveAs (PDF) generates a PS file instead of PDF file
Guru(s), I have PowerBuilder 10.5 build 5048 and GhostScript 8.57. In simple words, I am trying to print DW into a PDF using SaveAs ("file name", PDF!) The PDF file is generated, but I can not open with Acrobat or any other PDF viewers. But I can open it fine with a PostScript Viwer like GSView. It looks like a PS file more than a PDF file. What am I missing? Do I need to convert this PS into PDF by calling a GhostScript script? Appreciate you help, Div FYI, The header of the file looks like ------------------------------------------------------- %!PS-A...

Convert Gridview Data in to PDf file. or Convert report data in pdf file
 Hi have problem to convert Gridview data into PDF file..let me know is there any solution or open source components..Regards Rambhopal Reddy EPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark asAnswer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Friend, Check this thread for soultions http://forums.asp.net/t/1164793.aspx and then to http://www.aspnetworld.com/articles/2004011801.aspx   Good luck!     Please Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This can be benef...

Dynamic PDF creater/merger/File-To-PDF
Hi Everyone,I am working on a project where I have to:- Generate a PDF of a summary page- Generate PDFs from upload attachments- Merge attachment PDFs into summary page PDFI've already come accross a few utilities that look promising.  I see that ABCpdf (http://www.websupergoo.com/abcpdf-1.htm) will create a PDF from a URL (PDF my summary page), and Dynamic PDF (http://www.dynamicpdf.com/) will provide an application that will merge PDFs together.My problem lies in how to convert attachments to PDFs.  I'm sure I could even restrict the attachment formats to Documents, Excel...

Save pdf from posted pdf (asp.net)
I've got a pdf form with a submit button and I've set it up to post the entire pdf to a url. Now - what I want to do is grab that pdf from the web page that it posts to. I've got a pdf .net component for editing and saving the pdf, I just need to know how to pick up the pdf form the post.. If that makes sense.. Once I have grabbed the pdf, I can save it no problem, I just need to grab the pdf object from the http post request.  Any ideas?http://www.developdesign.co.uk/ Request.Form("what_you_posted_it_as") But that expects a string surely -  the compo...

Problem in open PDF file and extract PDF
 Hi,My problem is I need to open a PDF file (10 Pages) in new window when the user clicks a button from the parent form. User can enter no of pages to extract from PDF (For Example 1-4). then I have to extract 1st 4 pages from that PDF and the PDF window should show only 6 pages because we have extracted 1st 4 pages. I mean we have to refresh the PDF window.Is there any way to do that in ASP.net? If I am not clear about this issue please let me know that. Thanks in advance. to view the pdf file in another page :   Response.ClearContent() ...

PDF library that allows to edit PDF data
Hi, Are there any PDF libraries for Delphi that would make it possible to load a PDF file, browse it's data as tree or soem other data structure, change text and image data and finally write the modified data back to a PDF file. Best regards, Jaakko Hi Jaakko, It seems a lot of what you want to do can be achieved with PDFtoolkit VCL. There are functions in PDFtoolkit to get the elements on a page (GetPageElements), to get the pages themselves and copy them to another document, get/set form fields and values and so on. So, in your case, you may read all items from the P...

In the pdf generated file ,on the email click the file is attached with extension .apsx instead of .pdf
I have used the following line of code to embed the pdf file into browser.Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "inline; filename=" + reportName + Session.SessionID + ".pdf"); I am getting th epdf file generated into browser perfectly.But when i click the EMAIL option i found the file is attached with .aspx extension instead of .pdf.So do suggest some ideas or solution. Hi ,I also need to generated pdf file in browsers.I tried with your line of code (  Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "inline; filename=" + reportName + Ses...

Web resources about - PDF::API2 module example for edit pdf and save new pdf file - perl.beginners