New Line Character(s)

Greetings.

I've got some Perl code that's inserting data into a MySQL, which is
later being read & displayed by MS Access. I'm constructing a note, and
I'm using:

\n

for new lines - to break up paragraphs. However, in Access, these \n
characters appear as little boxes instead of new lines. What should I
use to get Access to display a new line?

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer

I think you can use \r instead of \n for Access and Excel.