Connecting to the Netware Server using ssh

Hi all,
          I am connecting to Netware Server using ssh 1.24 version. Here is
th sample code for the same.

    use Net::SSH::Perl;
    use Net::SSH::Perl::Cipher;
    my $ssh = Net::SSH::Perl->new("xx.xx.xx.xx", cipher => "DES",
    interactive => "true", debug => 1);
    $ssh->login("username", "passwd");
   # $ssh->login;
   my ($out, $in)=$ssh->open2("m xxx.nlm");  ( Previously i tried cmd but my
consle screen hangs and does not go forward)
  close $in;
  while (<$out>) {
    # Process output
       print $out;
       print " I am here:";
      }
   close $out;

i.e. in place of $ssh->cmd() i put open2() and able to run the command on
the netware Server but always gettig output as empty
So if you have to see the result of my command executed on the netware
Server I am not able to do so as in linux box i was always getting some
number
generated related to success or failure. Could you please let me know if
I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Amit

0
amrahsa

Connection loss when copying from server to server using ssh
Hi All, I've tied this at three sites, and all sites/servers give the same issue. *Issue:* Using a openSUSE 11.0 system with GNOME trying to copy files from one server to another results in my network connection dying (it then reconfigures itself and dies again and keeps doing this until I abort the copy). To specify I'm first opening Nautilus to 'Server A' by ssh'ing to it (ssh://192.168.200.201 in this case), then open another Nautilus window to 'Server B' (ssh://192.168.200.202) : All is working dandy until I try to copy something from 'Ser...

Can't connect to netware 3.12 server using netware client 1.1. in opensuse linux
Hi, Can't connect to netware 3.12 server using netware client 1.1. in opensuse Linux. can anybody support us.... Thanks & Regards, prasad -- victoryprasad ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 06/29/2011 09:06 AM, victoryprasad wrote: > > Can't connect to netware 3.12 server using netware client 1.1. in > opensuse Linux. -=welcome=- new poster!! i'm just guessing, but this is the openSUSE forum and i have a feeling you are using Novell/Attachmatess SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (or maybe ...

connect a database in remote server (can connect to the server via SSH)
Hi, All: I am a new to perl. My perl code need to connect to the database in the remote server, and I can login that server via SSH. Can anyone give me a hint about how can I do that? Many thanks. On 7/17/07, zhangxiaoyu912@gmail.com <zhangxiaoyu912@gmail.com> wrote: > I am a new to perl. My perl code need to connect to the database in > the remote server, and I can login that server via SSH. Can anyone > give me a hint about how can I do that? Many thanks. Have you seen what's on CPAN? http://search.cpan.org/search?query=ssh&mode=all Good luck w...

help. when using Profile GetPropertyValue, I get the following connection error: An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure
 Hi,I need some help. I am getting this error after I complete the asp.net register control and click on the continue button. It crashed when it tries to get it calls this Profile property((string)(this.GetPropertyValue("Address1")));When I look at the stack, it is coming from my ProfileWrapper class which adds user address, city, etc.. from a class which inherits fromSystem.Web.Profile.ProfileBase. From the stack, it is calling the System.Web.Profile and crashed when it tries to open a connection atSystem.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObj...

unable to connect server using ssh from outside of home netw
hi, I am using ssh to connect my suse linux enterprise server.I am able to connect if i am in the home networ but if i try to connect from outside home network i am getting the following errors. Network:connection timeout Network:connection refused. I already forwarded port 22 in my router.I have been trying to resolve this issue from past 2 day,but no success.Can any one please help how to resolve this issue. /etc/ssh # ps -ef | grep sshd root 4009 1 0 16:45 ? 00:00:00 /usr/sbin/sshd -o PidFile=/var/run/sshd.init.pid Here is my sshd_config and ssh_co...

8.0.3 (5002): Selecting from proxy table gives -656 Unable to connect to server 'server': Connection in use"
ASA 8.0.3, selecting from a proxy table, and the proxy table is on the same machine/engine. On one machine, we're getting: "Unable to connect to server "B": [Sybase][ODBC Driver]Connection in use" error 656 So, database "A" is trying to connect to database "B" and failing. I've never seen this one before. The only other database connections are from Mobilink and another application of ours, and they are only connecting to database "A". Even with Mobilink not running (and our application), and only using DBISQLC ...

Can't connect to netware 3.12 server using XP workstation
I just buy a new computer which install XP. While I try to connect to my Netware 3.12 server, I can't connect to netware 3.12 server using XP workstation. Even I use XP's netware client or Novell client downloaded from novell website. The message said that can't connect to the server. I am sure I had typed the correct server name. I havn't install any software but only Window XP. I had disable firewall. Please help. Try creating a new Location Profile enabled for Bindery mode... * Novell Client --> Properties * Location Profiles * Type a new nam...

connecting 2 netware servers and windows servers
How can i connection 2 netware servers to a window servers. What is the procedure. What netware version should i have? , > How can i connection 2 netware servers to a window servers. > > What is the procedure. > > What netware version should i have? Connect How? Perhaps if you told us what you want to accomplish here. A windows server is just an overgrown workstation so just install the Novell client if you want to access files. - Anders Gustafsson, Engineer, CNE6, ASE NSC Volunteer Sysop Pedago, The Aaland Islands (N60 E20) Novell does no...

Using SSL to connect from sql server to web server
 Hi Can anyone see any problems with coonecting from sql server to a web server using SSL, what security implications are involved?cheers  Jamie1985: Can anyone see any problems with coonecting from sql server to a web server using SSL, what security implications are involved? Do you mean your SSL web site connecting to the database instead?If that is the case, it is no different to a non SSL site. All you have to do is make sure the impersonation account or ASPNET worker process account has access the the sql server. ...

netware 6 server not using assigned server licence available.
Installed service pack 3; system worked for a week. Today at about 2 pm one person could not log in. Under win 2000 no drive mappings. under win 98 client we get drive mappings but no rights to any files other than we can copy them off. Monitor shows licences for users are authenticated. They have an * for each. This is for two servers in the same tree. I saw a similar error for nlslsp from service pack 2 so I put the nlslsp.nlm from the origional install and unloaded nlslsp. It reloaded itself in 10 seconds to no effect. Reinstalling the server licence had no effect...

Connection to SQL Server 7.0 using a trusted connection
Can someone help me with connecting to SQL Server via PowerBuilder 7.01 using a trusted connection. I have never connected to a database in this manner. My application has a login window where the users enter a user_id and password. The script in this window gets the user_id and password and populates the SQLCA.UserID and SQLCA.DBPass. The script then connects to the database. The client that will be using my application wants to use SQL Server with NT Authentication which means a trusted connection. How do I accomplish this connection if no user_id and password has been entered? ...

Access connects using WebMatrix Server but not using IIS...what gives
I think the subject line says it all...I am using WebMatrix to do VB.NET coding and when I run it using its own web server, it works fine...let me be more specific...I am getting the .ASPX pages to show up and also connect to the database that resides on the LAN on another computer. When using IIS, I can also connect to the .ASPX page but when I click on the submit button to open the same database, I get the dreaded: "System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file '\\b000802ab0147\Database\Crew Payment Distributor.mdb'. It is already opened...

You must use SQL Server 2005 management tools to connect to this server
Hello, After installing SQL Server 2005, I get a message stating "You must use SQL Server 2005 management tools to connect to this server", while trying to connect to my localhost using SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Manager. Regards, junior What are you trying to do, view a database, view a website?Johan TheunissenMCPD, MCSE, MCTS BizTalk 2006==============================Please mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer". I am trying to connect wiht the datbase.  thanks,  junior Use server explorer in Visual Studio.Johan TheunissenMCPD, MCSE, MCTS BizTal...

Web resources about - Connecting to the Netware Server using ssh - perl.beginners

List of Nebraska Connecting Link, Spur, and Recreation Highways - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nebraska Connecting Link , Nebraska Spur , and Nebraska Recreation Road highways are a secondary part of the Nebraska highway system . They connect ...

Israeli Hotel U Coral Beach Club Eilat Has a Unique Way of Connecting Guests to Facebook
U Coral Beach Club Eilat, a hotel in Israel , is taking sharing vacation photos and checking in to the next level thanks to a collaboration between ...

Connecting 100 Million People in Africa
„Facebook for Business“ liefert dir aktuelle Nachrichten, Tipps und Best Practices für den Einsatz von Facebook zur Erreichung deiner Unternehmensziele: ...

Papa John’s Connecting with 200,000 Fans on Facebook
More brands are engaging with Facebook’s 150 million users through Facebook advertising solutions and the Facebook Platform, patterns of best ...

Jewel Dots Puzzler - A Cool Connecting Dots Puzzle For Kids on the App Store on iTunes
Get Jewel Dots Puzzler - A Cool Connecting Dots Puzzle For Kids on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Connecting the community, my Twitter strategy, and American Airlines at DFW - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...
I thought, to commemorate this entry on connecting people, that I'd include a photo of an airplane from one of the busiest airports in the world ...

Connecting an Arduino to a DSC 1550 Alarm Panel - YouTube
Have an old DSC-1550 (PC 1550) Alarm Panel? This video shows how to connect an Arduino to the panel, simulate a keypad, and monitor the state ...