use of modules with authorize.net

does anyone have sample code that would educate me on credit card
processing with authorize.net?  tia.

0
zool
6/21/2001 2:27:52 AM
perl.beginners.cgi 3839 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Susanne wrote:

> does anyone have sample code that would educate me on credit card
> processing with authorize.net?  tia.

try this module from cpan:

http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=Business-OnlinePayment-AuthorizeNet
0
fliptop

Is there a .NET component for use with Authorize.Net?
I am wanting to find a .NET dll for use with real-time online credit card processing with Authorize.net, does anyone know where I can locate one? I do not want to use the MS WinHTTP component. Thanks DotNetCharge - http://www.dotnetcharge.comDotNetNuke Core Architect So, in the Site Settings in DNN 2.1 you can specify a variety of Payment Processors but a quick look at the code makes it look like only paypal is actually supported. Am I missing something. Are there ways to tie into Authorize.net. Specifically I want to do it for membership services.David O'Learywww.EfficionConsulti...

Net::SMTP::TLS results "EHLO command failed: 220 We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited, at cgicgi-akun.cgi line 855"
Dear my friends... I am trying to sending an e-mail with Perl::CGI. But It does not work as I expect. This is the error message: EHLO command failed: 220 We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited, at cgicgi-akun.cgi line 855 line 855 contains: $smtp = Net::SMTP::TLS->new( 'mail.penguin-teknologi.com', # may need a helo parameter here on some servers Timeout => 9999, Debug => 0, ); What is my mistake? Please tell me. Thank you very much in advance. ps: This is the routine. ==== #!/usr...

using CGI module
I need to access a variable like this: $cgi->param($variable); This doesn't work. But this works: $cgi->param('name'); The first try ($cgi->param($variable)) ends with a "Internal server error". Thank you. Victor wrote: > I need to access a variable like this: $cgi->param($variable); > This doesn't work. > But this works: $cgi->param('name'); > > The first try ($cgi->param($variable)) ends with a "Internal server error". Please post a short but complete program that illustrates your observation. ...

Error in accessing one module in ASP.Net 2003(using VB.Net) application?
I have few modules in my ASP.Net 2003 application. One of these module is Mod_PingCheck.vb. It was working fine till yesterday. But today when I called it, its giving following error-------------------------------------------  An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in mis.dll Additional information: The specified module could not be found. ------------------------------------------------------------------ My project name is MIS.  Does it mean that module is removed from my project. But I could see it in my project. Now what should I...

Create module using .NET ver 2.0 and use with DNN 2.1.2
Hi all, i would like to start to test the .NET 2.0 version of the framework ad i would like to know is there some problem if i write a module with the 2.0 version of .NET and use with DNN 2.1.2. Thanks Stefano...

How to use net use?
Please can any one tell me how to use the dos command net use properly? I have read the help but can't seem to get it to work. Keep getting sytax error message. Thanks in advance. "Beowulf" <who-knows@no-one.com> wrote in message news:9krutk$puu$1@news.grc.com... > Please can any one tell me how to use the dos command net use properly? > > I have read the help but can't seem to get it to work. Keep getting sytax > error message. what are you trying to do? There are about 50 options to "net use" that do a ton of different thin...

using ping on Net module
------_=_NextPart_001_01C59357.6CB5C803 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi , I have to verify whether the servers [windows , Linux ] which are integrated to my Unix machine are alive or not . =0D I am using Net::Ping.=0D Problem i am facing is , i am able to verify all Unix machines integrated .=0D And not the Windows & Linux machines which integrated to my UNIX box. =0D please Help me if you are aware. =0D -------------clip----------- use Net::Ping; my $p =3D Net::Ping->new(); $host=3D"guis1...

How to use winsock control in ASP.Net using VB.Net 2003?
I have to use winsock control in my ASP.net application. And don't have any idea to use it in ASP.net, but I have used it previously in VB.Net project. What I did in ASP.net  is-----I added its reference and also added it in toolbox. But it got added in Windows Forms section of toolbox. I dragged winsock control from tool box to a webform and named it as win1, then in code behind(i.e. aspx.vb) I tried to use it by typing win1 then one dot( . ) but it has not given any intellisence.So how could use winsock control in ASP.net.Can any send me link to a dummy project in which wins...

Creating word document using asp.net using vb.net
Hello friends,  I want to create word document dynamically through asp.net using vb.net.Plz send me code for the same. Regrads , Harshala Lad.   To create Word document, you should use binary stream that contains correct format for Word. Then the key point is how do you get the source binary stream with proper format? I know there is a way to store Word documents in SQL as BLOB (binary Large object) and then read the binary stream from database, then write the stream into a Word document. You can take a look at this post: http://forums.asp.net/thread/1257206.aspxWe...

Accessing file twisely using asp.net using VB.Net
Hello Friends, I am new on this group. I have a problem in my functionality. i am using asp.net using vb.net. The pocess is as  a way that I have to send a mail with attachment.I am using Input file type tag control to get Attachment file from directory.After it i am saving attachment file on server folder.After it i am sending file path to attachment function as string.After it attachment is working fine. But after it i want to delete that file from server and when i wrote code  for delete fileas following: File.delete(Path of file) but when runtime start execute this code ...

why to use 1)use CGI,2)use Strict ,3)use Carp in script
hi why we r using 1)use CGI, 2)use Strict, 3)use Carp in the begining of script sometimes. What is the use of it.Is the files CGI.pm,Strict.pm,Carp.pm default with PERL. Thnx __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 09:31, supriya devburman wrote: > hi Hi > why we r using > 1)use CGI, We only use CGI when we want to use methods from that module (usually on web pages); see `perldoc CGI` for more information on what you...

How can I use the RichTextBox control used in the Text/HTML module in my custom Module
Hi,I am New to DotNetNuke and want to create my own Cutom Module and include RichTextBox control used in the Text/HTMLDoes anyone know how I can do this.I was hoping that is was one of the controls of DotNetNuke but I cannot find it anywhere.Many ThanksHenry HTML-Editor is determined by the HTMLEditorProvider. Have a look into the source code of the Text/HTML, to be found at \desktopModules\HTML\EditHTML.ascx and ~.vb. In Version 3.1 you need to unzip HTML.resources to get the source code files.Sebastian Leupoldgamma concept mbHDeutschNetNuke = DotNetNuke in GermanDNN Project Us...

Web resources about - use of modules with authorize.net - perl.beginners.cgi

Authorize.Net (@AuthorizeNet) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Authorize.Net @ AuthorizeNet ...

Authorize.Net on the App Store on iTunes
Get Authorize.Net on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Obama authorizes sanctions against surveillance tech in Syria, Iran
U.S. President Barack Obama has signed an executive order allowing the U.S. government to block the sale of any technology used to track or monitor ...

Iraq conflict: Obama authorizes airstrikes against ISIS
President Barack Obama authorized U.S. airstrikes in northern Iraq, warning they would be launched if needed to defend Americans from advancing ...

Pres. Obama authorizes 1,500 more troops for Iraq
President Barack Obama is authorizing the U.S. military to deploy up to 1,500 more troops to Iraq as part of the mission to combat the Islamic ...

Alaska state ferry workers authorize strike as contract negotiations continue - Alaska Dispatch
A union representing nearly 600 workers in the Alaska Marine Highway System announced Tuesday that its members have authorized a strike should ...

Obama authorizes National Guard call-up amid criticism over Ebola response
... signs executive order permitting Pentagon to use reservists, but resists calls for West Africa travel ban President Barack Obama has authorized ...

Kim Davis back at work, will not authorize marriage licenses, but her deputies can still issue them
In a statement this morning, Kim Davis, who is back at work after spending the first half of last week in jail and the second half at home reading ...

What, Exactly, Will Congress Authorize? Ctd
... language on ground troops: Ground Troops “Limitation.” Section 3 of the draft provides: “The authority granted in section 2 does not authorize ...

The FCC doesn’t have to authorize Internet fast lanes—they’re already legal
... to the cable industry in April 2014. NCTA FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler repeatedly said today that his network neutrality proposal doesn’t authorize ...