NET:POP3 Module

I try to use the NET:POP3 to retreive headers mails on a pop3 server, but I
can't retreive all header data :
By exemple I try to retreive a header of an message using the return-path,
and in the informations I can find, I don't see this value, just:
"From: Greg " but not the mail adresse).....
Please help :)
Regards,
Greg.
perl.beginners.cgi 3839 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Yay! I'm stupid!! Just found why it didn't show :)
Thanks!!
Greg.

-> I try to use the NET:POP3 to retreive headers mails on a pop3
-> server, but I
-> can't retreive all header data :
-> By exemple I try to retreive a header of an message using the
-> return-path,
-> and in the informations I can find, I don't see this value, just:
-> "From: Greg " but not the mail adresse).....
-> Please help :)
-> Regards,
-> Greg.

Standard CGI module vs CGI::Fast/CGI::Simple
------=_Part_14760_31329671.1213709823781 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline Hi, I will be developing a database backed CGI application and now looking into CPAN modules to use. Now my idea is to find people who have experience using the modules I am considering to hear their opinion. For instance, I normally write a subroutine which prints the overall layout of all my pages, so each time I need to sent a page to the user I call the subroutine to pass some values to print the page (see example): sub print...

Installing NET::POP3 Module in Win NT
------=_NextPart_000_0013_01BFDA42.96A95640 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I want to install NET::POP3 module in my Win NT. I am unable to find = it either in www.activestate.com or CPAN. Can someone help me ? Samy ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01BFDA42.96A95640 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content=3D"text...

http://pb2.forenshop.net/cgi-bin/forenserver/foren/F_2359/cutecast.pl <a href="http://pb2.forenshop.net/cgi-bin/forenserver/foren/F_2359/cutecast.pl">Christmas gifts</a> Christmas gifts
Name: Christmas gifts Email: Christmas_at_gifts.com Product: Bon Echo Summary: http://pb2.forenshop.net/cgi-bin/forenserver/foren/F_2359/cutecast.pl <a href="http://pb2.forenshop.net/cgi-bin/forenserver/foren/F_2359/cutecast.pl">Christmas gifts</a> Christmas gifts Comments: ...

vb.net Modules in asp.net projects
I've added a module to my asp.net project (coded in vb.net). I've added a public string variable called (say) gstrUserAction. When the user clicks on one of buttons in the page (causing a postback), I populate this variable with an appropriate value ("SAVE" for example) and it is utilised inside my Page_PreRender event. This all worked just fine... However, I noticed that on subsequent postbacks (that weren't trigger by the user clicking on one of the buttons mentioned above) that the gstrUserAction variable still held the value from the previous post back (in the above example,...

Hi how to combine .Net module and Java module?
Hi,   I have developed two modules one in ASP.Net 2.0 and another one in Java technologies, so how to combine both of these into one. Is there any technology for doing so?ThanksVishwanath  Well, not much as an expert in Java, but i came upon this article, and i guess it will help a lot http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=23883 Cheers !!!RegardsRamzi--------------------------------------------Dont Forget to mark the post as answered once replied. Hi, Also have a look at infoq.com there you will find articles related to ASP.net and Java combination...

Beginner tutorial for ADO.NET with ASP.NET (VB)?
Does anyone know where there is a beginner tutorial for ADO.NET with ASP.NET (using VB)?  I mean some short, simple, quick and dirty code to:   Connect to a database Create a dataset with a select query How to use a couple of parameters in your select query Update Records Insert Records Delete Records Record Navigation (move first, move last, etc.) Etc.   And I mean code, no GridView stuff.  Just something to get someone started in the right direction that used ADO in the past before .NET.  Something that shows the basics ...

IO modules causing issues in Net::DNS module?
------_=_NextPart_001_01CAD72B.3BF72B9F Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi! = I'm porting some software from a White Russian OpenWRT system to a new Kami= kaze 8.09.1 OpenWRT system but I am having some serious issues that I'm hop= ing you can help me with. = Old system Linux kernel 2.4.34 MIPSEL arch Perl 5.8.7 Net::DNS 0.48 IO 1.21 IO::Socket 1.28 IO::Socket::INET 1.28 = New system Linux kernel 2.6.26.8 MIPS arch Perl 5.10.0 Net::DNS 0.66 IO 1.23_...

.Net Beginner
Hi.. Can someone help me please... I'm new to the .Net thing. When I create an aspx page using WebMatrix and save it to a folder on my webprovider (.Net capable), I get the following error. Isnt creating an aspx page as simple as asp page ? What am I missing ? Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To ena...

Net::POP3
I wrote a script with Net::POP3. Right now, it gets the message by counting the lines in the header and getting rid of them in the total message. It's a dopey way to do it. Anyone know a better way to get the message by itself still using the Net::POP3 Module? God Bless, Will Hi everyone, It's my first day studying sockets. I'm having trouble getting the script on my server to initialize itself because I don't have a shell account for my website. Can I initialize the Socket on the server side from a cgi script on my machine? Here's my code. #!/us...

.NEt beginner
I worked with ASP earlier on Windows 2000. Now I got XP on my machine & .NET 3.5 is what rules now. Tied up with ASP now are AJAX, IIS, Visual Web developerI came here http://msdn.microsoft.com/theshow/episode.aspx?xml=theshow/en/episode056/manifest.xml looking for IIS7 where next?????For AJAX I visited http://www.asp.net/ajax/downloads. I have 3 options now 1- ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit 2- Microsoft AJAX Library 3.53- The ASP.NET 3.5 Extensions Preview Which one should I go for? There is also Visual Web Developer where do I get that from What are the directories in which I would ...

net::pop3
------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C26DD4.EED695D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi! I am having problem with this code: #!/usr1/local/bin/perl #=============================== # How to read email with Net::POP3 # Copyright 2000, Emmy P. Lewis # Created 02/27/00 #=============================== # This script is designed to show # how to use Net::POP3 to read your # email from a Perl script. #=============================== use strict; print "Content-type: text/plain", "\n\n"; use Net::POP3;...

Optimized VS.Net Solution for custom modules + free modules
I like to leave the DNN core code untouched when I do my module development. Also, I like to work with a clean VS.Net solution which has my custom modules and none of the core projects. After playing around with it for some time, I have created a VS.Net Solution that allows me to do exactly that and I would like to share it with anyone interested. It's called "My Modules" and can be used to develop/debug DNN modules without requiring any core project references. I have blogged about my solution in detail and also posted it for download. In the download package, I have also inclu...

modules, modules

Module in Module

Web resources about - NET:POP3 Module - perl.beginners.cgi