Importing installation sources from a previous setup

I would like to import installation sources from my previous openSUSE
setup (by the software management tool "zypper addrepo"). Unfortunately,
I did not export my fine-tuning of 'the additional package repositories'
(http://en.opensuse.org/Additional_package_repositories) for openSUSE
12.1 before I was affected by 'another distribution upgrade hiccup'
(http://tinyurl.com/7blen8s).

Is it possible to extract anything from the other data structures so
that I can reuse details in my current configuration?

--
elfring

elfring
11/27/2011 7:16:06 PM
opensuse.org.help.install 14389 articles. 0 followers. Follow